Trump, foreign policy idiot lol

Werbung:
Obama is praised by democrats for giving terrorists money with the misguided stupid intention of buying their love and affection while enabling them to build WMDs to be used to destroy America.
It wasn't to buy love and affection God you are stupid lol

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’” Trump said during an interview with conservative radio hosts last month. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The smartest one gets to the top,” Trump told the crowd. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart.

Then, in a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference several days later, Trump tripled down. “Yesterday reporters asked me if I thought President Putin was smart,” he said. “I said, ‘Of course, he’s smart,’ to which I was greeted with ‘Oh, that’s such a terrible thing to say.’ I like to tell them, ‘Yes, he’s smart.’”

I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

So, what I very much worry about is [that Trump and his followers] are helping curate a line of thought, a school of thought [inside the GOP] that is isolationist, that is pro-Putin, pro-Russia, pro-tyranny at the end of the day,” Ryan said of Trump’s coziness with Putin. “And that is extremely dangerous for all democracy but for us as ourselves as a democracy.”

Trump loves putin
I hardly believe Clinton hates Putin after receiving large monetary gifts from him or that Biden hates Putin for arranging financially rewarding deals between Hunter and Russian mobsters.

He praised putin. It's right there in his own words duh.

God you are stupid
And you believe saying kind or noice things about enemy world leaders is a sin? What sort of harsh things did Obama say about Iranian Muslim terrorists, or did he believe they deserved praise as well?

It wasn't to buy love and affection God you are stupid lol
Not in exchange for love and respect? What then? Did Obama stupidly think the mass-murdering Muslim morons would stop killing innocent people if he just gave them enough stolen American taxpayer dollars?

I hardly believe Clinton hates Putin after receiving large monetary gifts from him or that Biden hates Putin for arranging financially rewarding deals between Hunter and Russian mobsters.
No one is talking about Clinton God you are stupid LOL

Not in exchange for love and respect? What then? Did Obama stupidly think the mass-murdering Muslim morons would stop killing innocent people if he just gave them enough stolen American taxpayer dollars?
You mean as part of the nuclear treaty and hostage release God you are stupid

Werbung:
Back