Trump, foreign policy idiot lol

what more did you want her to say? it was short and to the point. it was easy to understand as opposed to trumps gibberish. lol
She did good putting her foreign policy speech in terms that, while possibly offending adults, should be easy for 3rd graders to understand.

Werbung:
She did good putting her foreign policy speech in terms that, while possibly offending adults, should be easy for 3rd graders to understand.
The statement was made in response to a journalist's request for Harris to explain the situation in Ukraine in simple language. She continued: "And it goes against everything that we stand for. There are terms that we use, we say, 'We respect the sovereignty, the territorial integrity of countries,' right? Their independence. Russia has gone into Ukraine militarily, unprovoked, with no justification other than to exercise its power to take over another country."

She was asked to use simple language and did
And you left part off
You mooorons are so easy to laugh at

The statement was made in response to a journalist's request for Harris to explain the situation in Ukraine in simple language. She continued: "And it goes against everything that we stand for. There are terms that we use, we say, 'We respect the sovereignty, the territorial integrity of countries,' right? Their independence. Russia has gone into Ukraine militarily, unprovoked, with no justification other than to exercise its power to take over another country."

And you left part off
You mooorons are so easy to laugh at
Don't trouble yourself. I'm sure her handlers have explained why she sounded like a kindergarten teacher instructing babes than talking to adult Americans.

Democrats think they understand Kamala Kackles ands Joe Mumbles better that rational American statesmen who actually talk sense.
I understood her. Everyone with an iq over 50 could
Sorry you were too stupid to understand clear sentences

Don't trouble yourself. I'm sure her handlers have explained why she sounded like a kindergarten teacher instructing babes than talking to adult Americans.
Sorry you were too stupid to understand clear sentences
You support a moooron spouting gibberish lol

I understood her also but I think it is strange the way she talks baby talk to the press.
There are terms that we use, we say, 'We respect the sovereignty, the territorial integrity of countries,' right? Their independence. Russia has gone into Ukraine militarily, unprovoked, with no justification other than to exercise its power to take over another country.

Not baby talk, duh
God you are stupid lol

I know you support a moooron who speaks gibberish
The debate will happen. They are coaching your girl. Changed her overnight! You make damn sure you watch it. You can watch it in your pjs! Awww! Pink, blue or?

Werbung:
The debate will happen. They are coaching your girl. Changed her overnight! You make damn sure you watch it. You can watch it in your pjs! Awww! Pink, blue or?
Fantasizing about me in pj's? Lol
Weird but amusing

Back