There goes the god theory.

Werbung:
Putting every galaxy inside of a thimble is not a theory, it is mental illness
They aren't galaxies, when they are in the thimble. You're saying some pretty dumb things.

How do you think 1 billion solar masses fit in the nearly point sized object that is a black hole? Think hard.

"Proofs" are for mathematics

Some theories are the.

True things are facts.

Yes, most scientific theories are facts.
O my another lug nut science is often wrong and you know it
So which of the 8 major scientific theory's on how the universe started are right lol Science is wrong a lot of the time .

This guy claims hes got a phd . lol cracker jack phd maybe we have another lug nut I see.

O my another lug nut science is often wrong and you know it
So which of the 8 major scientific theory's on how the universe started are right lol Science is wrong a lot of the time .

This guy claims hes got a phd . lol cracker jack phd maybe we have another lug nut I see.

None of this rambling has any bearing on a word I said.

Some theories are true.

True things are facts.

Most established scientific theories are facts, by virtue of being true.

Example: all extant species and all species in the fossil record share a common ancestor. True.

You're just throwing a fit because you said a couple wrong things and got corrected.

Dawkins did not say that. He explicitly says the opposite of that. Why do you make up lies all the time?
Darwin theory of evolution was used to predict what aliens would look like hes not lying he may have looked at the info and got the wrong impression like you have done with claiming science is fact lol a 5 grader knows better you sound just like lug nut the ***** are you sure you are not his twin or brother

Darwin theory of evolution was used to predict what aliens would look like hes not lying he may have looked at the info and got the wrong impression like you have done with claiming science is fact lol a 5 grader knows better you sound just like lug nut the ***** are you sure you are not his twin or brother
Some scientific theories are true. How you have managed to mangle this idea and warp it into the pile of shit posts you are making is beyond me.

Some scientific theories are true.

True things are facts.

Some scientific theories are therefore facts. They are not facts by virtue of being scientific theories. They are facts by virtue of being true.

I really can't dumb this down any further.

Werbung:
Back