There goes the god theory.

They aren't galaxies, when they are in the thimble. You're saying some pretty dumb things.

How do you think 1 billion solar masses fit in the nearly point sized object that is a black hole? Think hard.
You mean the black holes that nothing can escape from, except for the stuff that does.

Besides a black hole averages from 6 miles to the size of our solar system at the event horizon, not a pin point like your brain

The size of the event horizon (called the Schwarzschild radius, after the German physicist who discovered it while fighting in the first World War) is proportional to the mass of the black hole. Astronomers have found black holes with event horizons ranging from 6 miles to the size of our solar system.

So try again Mr Ed.

Mister-Ed-Theem-Song-1020x536.jpg

Werbung:
Some scientific theories are true. How you have managed to mangle this idea and warp it into the pile of shit posts you are making is beyond me.
You sir are a ***** and any one can see it plainly.
Now you say SOME lol your caught in another lie .
Well well which of the 8 theory on how the earth formed are right ? And prove it lug nut

You mean the black holes that nothing can escape from, except for the stuff that does.

Besides a black hole averages from 6 miles to the size of our solar system at the event horizon, not a pin point like your brain

The size of the event horizon (called the Schwarzschild radius, after the German physicist who discovered it while fighting in the first World War) is proportional to the mass of the black hole. Astronomers have found black holes with event horizons ranging from 6 miles to the size of our solar system.

So try again Mr Ed.

Mister-Ed-Theem-Song-1020x536.jpg
Wrong. That's the size of the event horizon, not the black hole star itself.

Now that you have been corrected in your misunderstanding, consider the question again.

How do you think a billion solar masses fit in a region the size of a pinpoint?

You sir are a ***** and any one can see it plainly.
Now you say SOME lol your caught in another lie .
Well well which of the 8 theory on how the earth formed are right ? And prove it lug nut
Have your embarrassing hissy fit.

Yes, some. I said it every time. You're so rabid that you accidentally misunderstood and invented a strawman.

Have your embarrassing hissy fit.

Yes, some. I said it every time. You're so rabid that you accidentally misunderstood and invented a strawman.
Again evidence your wrong again lug nut . LOL keep making a fool, of yourself its cool with me .

Now that you have been corrected in your misunderstanding, consider the question again.

black hole vary in size depending on several factors . The event horizon can be small or large it can be huge or very small, And they do not eat everything as radiation is coming from them . By the way lug nut ,The event horizon is the spherical outer boundary of a black hole loosely considered to be its "surface."Aka edge so your wrong again . Where did you get your phd .

LOL since when is a black hole a star?

Which black hole with billions of solar masses was measured as a pinoint?

The only pinpoint here is your IQ

Again evidence your wrong again lug nut . LOL keep making a fool, of yourself its cool with me .
I never said a scientific theory is the same as a fact. So you have confused yourself again.

You see to have a lot of trouble discerning and articulating existential vs. Universal statements. Which is not surprising, because these are concepts learned in only certain college courses.

LOL since when is a black hole a star?

Which black hole with billions of solar masses was measured as a pinoint?

The only pinpoint here is your IQ
Black holes are stars.

All black holes are nearly the size of infinitessimally small points. The sizes of their event horizons vary greatly by the masses of the black holes. This is all dictated by the laws of physics.

You are learning so much today!

Werbung:
Black holes are stars.

All black holes are nearly the size of infinitessimally small points. The sizes of their event horizons vary greatly by the masses of the black holes. This is all dictated by the laws of physics.

You are learning so much today!
Black holes contain planets too, or anything else caught up in their field.

Are you really that dumb?

Yea you are I suppose

Back