There goes the god theory.

Oh look, the fake internet rich guy character also has PhDs. Because of course he does.
How do you put the Earth and the entire rest of the universe in a thimble?

Answer, you read science fiction books about the big bang

A5thimble-a.jpg

Werbung:

• The second feature of the Big Bang that physicists try to understand is the uniformity of the "bang". In typical explosions, material is not uniformly dispersed, but in the Big Bang the material of the nascent universe was apparently dispersed very evenly

You see were not even sure how the universe came to be much less when or how.

really now

• The second feature of the Big Bang that physicists try to understand is the uniformity of the "bang". In typical explosions, material is not uniformly dispersed, but in the Big Bang the material of the nascent universe was apparently dispersed very evenly
I never claimed otherwise. In fact, the initial state from which the universe arose was virtually homogeneous. What emerged from it was therefore also almost homogeneous. But not entirely. Quantum fluctuations created seeds that grew by gravity. As I already said. So I think you are confusing yourself again.

LOL yea sure so science said different then you iuts not random as you think
No, you're making a very dumb mistake, and nothing you posted contradicted a word I said.

Yes the universe was "very smooth". The issue at hand is that it wasn't perfectly smooth, which would have resulted in a universe today that is nothing but a homogeneous gas cloud of hydrogen and helium.

Scientist sought to know why that is. Why a homogenous state led to a lumpy state. Then they discovered why, using mathematics.

Maybe you need to start over and re-read.

PS: quantum fluctuations are, indeed, random

No, you're making a very dumb mistake, and nothing you posted contradicted a word I said.

Yes the universe was "very smooth". The issue at hand is that it wasn't perfectly smooth, which would have resulted in a universe today that is nothing but a homogeneous gas cloud of hydrogen and helium.

Scientist sought to know why that is. Why a homogenous state led to a lumpy state. Then they discovered why, using mathematics.

Maybe you need to start over and re-read.
Maybe you need to seems your phd is more of a I wish it was a phd

At the largest scale, galaxies are distributed uniformly and the same in all directions, meaning that the universe has neither an edge nor a center.

Maybe you need to seems your phd is more of a I wish it was a phd

At the largest scale, galaxies are distributed uniformly and the same in all directions, meaning that the universe has neither an edge nor a center.

Which also does not contradict a word I have said. In fact, I explained to you why that is so. So you're kind of embarrassing yourself.

Which also does not contradict a word I have said. In fact, I explained to you why that is so. So you're kind of embarrassing yourself.
Yes it contradicts you when you said it was all spread out randomly , I have posted links that show your are wrong . By the way which of these do you buy .

Werbung:
Back