There goes the god theory.

Don't make yourself a liar by claiming Dawkins did not admit the possibility that aliens may have been involved in seeding original life on earth.
God was 100% an alien as he clearly was not from Earth. if you examine what you believe you will come to the same conclusion

Werbung:
It is possible that alien organisms entered the Earth. I will not be surprised if exploring the Moon and asteroids shows that this could have happened. But so far, it is simply a possibility.

It is possible that alien organisms entered the Earth. I will not be surprised if exploring the Moon and asteroids shows that this could have happened. But so far, it is simply a possibility.
It is also possible for you to lay off the magic mushrooms

It is also possible for you to lay off the magic mushrooms
So, what are you saying? That is it totally impossible that some virus or microbe might have somehow landed on Earth over a period of many thousands of years?
I say it is possible, and I also know that NASA is carefully analyzing data and they are getting ever better at it.
All you have is dumb insults.

Maybe the buffoons will get the shock of their life while looking for aliens only to discover God instead.

Don't make yourself a liar by claiming Dawkins did not admit the possibility that aliens may have been involved in seeding original life on earth.
I didn't do that. This is your dimestore bait and switch you made up to change the subject after your lie was called out.

I didn't miss that. Neither did scientists.

And you're wrong anyway. What it would mean, with an initial, homogeneous state and no quantum fluctuations, is that there would not even be galaxies. That the universe would.just be a sooth, homogeneous mix of hydrogen and a little helium. Not that the galaxies would be "evenly spaced".

But the above conditions didn't happen in this universe. In this universe, we have fluctuations at the quantum level. These fluctuations created the seeds that formed objects that attracted other objects via gravity.
Yes it should be but isn't .

Maybe the buffoons will get the shock of their life while looking for aliens only to discover God instead.
God is by definition omnipotent, He will not be found unless he wants to be found.

How are we looking for aliens?
(1) by searching for planets similar to Earth
(2) by listening to radio waves coming from space.

Can you describe how God would be discovered in either of these ways.

Perhaps "god" is more like the character "Q" of the Continuum. Omnipotent for all practical purposes, but neurotic.

Werbung:
Back