There goes the god theory.

Werbung:
Fourth time:

We don't know exactly how abiogenesis occured. We just know that it did.

Pay attention!
Nope because no gene has any purpose without the others, just like no part of your computer has any function or purpose without the whole thing. Life is the same way

Nope because no gene has any purpose without the others, just like no part of your computer has any function or purpose without the whole thing. Life is the same way
So what? What does any of that have to do with anything? You don't seem to be able to craft any coherent arguments.

So what? What does any of that have to do with anything? You don't seem to be able to craft any coherent arguments.
You are actually really cute when you are proven wrong.

Now can you get your mommy, because perhaps she can wage a cohesive argument to my 130 IQ as your 85 IQ is flailing comically

You are actually really cute when you are proven wrong.

Now can you get your mommy, because perhaps she can wage a cohesive argument to my 130 IQ as your 85 IQ is flailing comically
That's an adorable outburst. But you haven't made any points.

You attempted a very stunted and half assed attempt at the very beginning of the debunked and useless "irreducible complexity" argument.

But you are so bad at it, I have to tell you what you are attempting and educate you on the debunked argument you are attempting.

On the bright side, you didn't waste much of your time on that debunked nonsense.

He claimed aliens "May" have seeded life on earth and he cannot see aliens,
Should that confirm he doesn't believe something without evidence?

so your argument suggesting the unseen is not real or not scientific falls completely apart.
My argument has always been I don't believe anything without evidence.
You believe in immaculate conception and miracles virgin births etc. but no evidence.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Oops, you confused yourself again. Saying something is possible is not the same as saying it is true.
Dawkins said God cannot possibly exist yet admitted he believes aliens may exist. There is scientific evidence for neither, proving both views are matters of faith, not sight.

Dawkins said God cannot possibly exist yet admitted he believes aliens may exist. There is scientific evidence for neither, proving both views are matters of faith, not sight.
Actually if you believe in God which you do, you also believe in aliens as God was not from here which makes him an alien

Actually if you believe in God which you do, you also believe in aliens as God was not from here which makes him an alien
Yes, I believe in non-human spirit beings such as angels and demons and I also believe God became human and yet exists everywhere at the same time, making Him impossible to label in human terms.

Yes, I believe in non-human spirit beings such as angels and demons and I also believe God became human and yet exists everywhere at the same time, making Him impossible to label in human terms.
Nope, what you believe is that God made man in his image. Your image is controlled by your DNA which makes you God, or will in some number of years as we gather more info

Werbung:
I believe that it is possible that life could have created itself on some other planet or satellite and come to Earth from there, but it is also possible that it came into being on Earth under conditions (different atmosphere, different climate that no longer exist.

As for angels, they were an Assyrian invention. Demons seem to have been created by some other Middle Eastern culture. When I see an angel or a demon, then perhaps I might believe in such things.

If God is omnipotent, he needs no helpers. Just sayin'.

Back