There goes the god theory.

Those experiments were done already, all failed\
Obviously they tried the wrong experiments. There is a nearly infinite number of possible combination of elements and conditions, and they have not tried them all, and probably never will.
What created God can't be answered until we know what God is, and the government and the church are both hiding this as the answer will destroy God and perhaps all of humanity
So you think that the US government is hiding what God is?
Do you think the CIA or some other intel system found proof of God's creation?

I tend to doubt that the US government knows any more about "god" or his origins than you or I do.
The Church gave up on this and relegated it to the category of "mysteries of the faith".

All I am saying is that spontaneous creation of single celled life is the most likely possibility. Obviously, it is not a certainty.

Now you are saying that the US government and the Vatican are hiding evidence to prevent the destruction of god and all of humanity. You appear to be much sillier than I.

Werbung:
Obviously they tried the wrong experiments. There is a nearly infinite number of possible combination of elements and conditions, and they have not tried them all, and probably never will.

So you think that the US government is hiding what God is?
Do you think the CIA or some other intel system found proof of God's creation?

I tend to doubt that the US government knows any more about "god" or his origins than you or I do.
The Church gave up on this and relegated it to the category of "mysteries of the faith".

All I am saying is that spontaneous creation of single celled life is the most likely possibility. Obviously, it is not a certainty.

Now you are saying that the US government and the Vatican are hiding evidence to prevent the destruction of god and all of humanity. You appear to be much sillier than I.
LOL, you are free to do your own experiment that can prove that nothing can create the thousands of genes required to create the simplest life form.

Until then you are just a fool babbling on the net

Yup, and if the aliens have DNA, we are them. Which will give a face to God that will destroy the mystery

A stupid lie, obviously. Every 9bservation ever made and every shred of evidence ever collected shows common ancestry.

Funny thing is, you know you are lying.
The common ancestry narrative has many adherents, but the narrative is not based upon scientific observation or scientific evidence.

Says the low IQ schizoid who sincerely and in full scale delusional manner; believes that he can prove how life began by insulting the people who are laughing at his inbred behavior patterns on the internet.
No. You confused yourself again. Pay attention this time:

I can prove that life DID form. I cannot show exactly how it formed.

I will give you a chance to start over, once the hyperactive episode passes.

Yes they have. You are just ignorant of the explanation.
Really? I have heard the speculation that all matter was once concentrated into a single source in a single location and then BOOM! That is akin to comic book fiction, but the assumption does interest me. How long did it take for the solar bodies the farthest away from this single location to arrive at their ordered locations and how did they suddenly change direction after traveling at a miraculous speed to get there?

Darwin said nothing about the origins of life, he dealt with natural selection.
No one who claims that an omnipotent deity created the universe tells us what created said deity.
But they all seem to insist that nothing exists that was not created.

It makes more sense to me to assume that life created itself. A specific combination of elements in a specific situation did this one or more times and all life evolved from there.
Secularists are faced with a dilemma. Has energy always existed or has God always existed?

Perhaps life did begin in a warm little pond. We will never know. We can try simulating such a pond, and I imagine that eventually we will find out what can create living single celled organisms.

Again, if everything that exists was created, then what or who created God?
Miller and Urey tried and failed to replicate the formation of living cells in an alien environment. I don't know that anyone else has tried again during the nearly 70 years that have passed since that proof of failure.

Really? I have heard the speculation that all matter was once concentrated into a single source in a single location and then BOOM! That is akin to comic book fiction, but the assumption does interest me. How long did it take for the solar bodies the farthest away from this single location to arrive at their ordered locations and how did they suddenly change direction after traveling at a miraculous speed to get there?
That isn't speculation. That is well established theory, supported by all of the evidence and observation.

"Far away from the single location"

This statement by you shows you do not grasp the concept of the Big Bang or the expansion of space. There is not a point in our universe where the bug bang originated. You cannot measure a distance between a object and the big bang origin, because that is a nonsensical concept.

When space expands, two objects can move apart from each other, even if they have no proper motion relatively each other.

That isn't speculation. That is well established theory, supported by all of the evidence and observation.

"Far away from the single location"

This statement by you shows you do not grasp the concept of the Big Bang or the expansion of space. There is not a point in our universe where the bug bang originated. You cannot measure a distance between a object and the big bang origin, because that is a nonsensical concept.

When space expands, two objects mobe apart from each other, even if they have no proper motion relatively each other.
You seem unable to grasp the utter irrationality of the big bang theory. Did all heavenly orbs just suddenly and miraculously bang into existence in each individual ordered orbits or did the orbs travel there from some other place to finally settle down into the perpetual places where they now move and have being?

Werbung:
Back