There goes the god theory.

Werbung:
An eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent god that is also invisible, inaudible, intangible and odorless is far more speculative and irrational.

No. You confused yourself again. Pay attention this time:

I can prove that life DID form. I cannot show exactly how it formed.

I will give you a chance to start over, once the hyperactive episode passes.
LOL, if I started over I would still buy Apple computers again, and you would still choose to be a brainless twitty

Market Summary > Apple Inc
188.52 USD+188.40 (171,277.27%)all time

Tallyho

That's nice. If we want to hear your hilarious claims, we will look you up on Grinder.

This is a thread about a scientific topic.
This is about a dumb English tea bag pretending to be a great scientist because CERN passed on his credentials. You may now explain how you created life spontaneously in the lab.

Tallyho

PS Technically I created two new lives with my pecker and my wifes ovaries. How bout you kid

An eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent god that is also invisible, inaudible, intangible and odorless is far more speculative and irrational.
Yes. For those who choose the pleasures of sin over righteousness an invisible God is irrational.

Dawkins admitted he believes some intelligent being or beings may have seeded life on earth in the beginning, but he adamantly refuses to acknowledge the possibility of the existence of the God of the Bible. That makes him a fool.
He did not. He suggested everything is possible and if they did, they would be super intelligent.
His assumption there is no god is because there is no evidence, the same for aliens. Possibilities don't prove fact.

He did not. He suggested everything is possible and if they did, they would be super intelligent.
His assumption there is no god is because there is no evidence, the same for aliens. Possibilities don't prove fact.
Glad that you admit that Dawkins has no facts just assumptions

He claimed aliens may have seeded life on earth and he cannot see aliens, so your argument suggesting the unseen is not real or not scientific falls completely apart.

Werbung:
Back