Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

Werbung:
Good article on the subject of Islam being introduced into public education. It's called "Soft Jihad".

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Islam-in-America-s-public-schools-Education-or-2482820.php

It appears from your article that parents are objecting to the religious instruction/indoctrination, as well they should. Public schools are not the place for any sort of religious instruction.

We had a voucher school near here that turned out to be a madrassa. The district, of course, shut it down as soon as they found out what was going on.

Why do you think public schools are not the place for any sort of religious instruction?

I can understand a madras .... that is pure indoctrination ....
Obviously, because the separation of church and state is one of the cornerstones of our liberty.
Would you not object to the examples given in Cruella's link?

Obviously, because the separation of church and state is one of the cornerstones of our liberty.
Would you not object to the examples given in Cruella's link?
As I have asked before ..... Please explain where in the US Constitution it is stated "separation of church and state"!

Islam as a religion is fine to teach in our schools. But, rational thinking Americans know that it is not a "religion" .... it is a totalitarian form of government that is not compatible with the US Constitution that has a religious front.

Therefore, making it no more appropriate than promoting Communism in our schools! I am not referring to teaching the history of Communism, I am referring to promoting Communism as an acceptable form of government.

The promotion of there of is what makes Islam inappropriate in Cruella's link!

Last edited:
Wait Until You See How a High School Textbook Summarizes the Rights Guaranteed in the Second Amendment

Controversy is brewing around a high school in Denton, Texas, that is using a United States history book that seems to summarize the Second Amendment inaccurately. And there are several other schools currently using the book.

“The people have the right to keep and bear arms in a state militia,” the definition in the book, “United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination,” which acts as a study guide for the Advanced Placement U.S. history test, reads.
2nd-amendment-465x620.webp
No indoctrination here ..... just a simple typo .... move along please!

As I have asked before ..... Please explain where in the US Constitution it is stated "separation of church and state"!

and I've answered before, and you actually corrected me. It seems it wasn't Jackson, after all. The principle is the same, however, and has remained a cornerstone of liberty for many years.

Islam as a religion is fine to teach in our schools. But, rational thinking Americans know that it is not a "religion" .... it is a totalitarian form of government that is not compatible with the US Constitution that has a religious front.

So, the world's 2.2 billion Muslims all belong to a "totalitarian form of government, and therefore we should not teach about it? Shouldn't young Americans know what it is all about?
Therefore, making it no more appropriate than promoting Communism in our schools! I am not referring to teaching the history of Communism, I am referring to promoting Communism as an acceptable form of government.

and we're talking about the promoting of religion being equally reprehensible, but shouldn't students be taught about Communism, so that they know what it is all about?

The promotion of there of is what makes Islam inappropriate in Cruella's link!

Agreed, the promotion of religion is what is inappropriate. Isn't that what I said earlier?

Wait Until You See How a High School Textbook Summarizes the Rights Guaranteed in the Second Amendment

Controversy is brewing around a high school in Denton, Texas, that is using a United States history book that seems to summarize the Second Amendment inaccurately. And there are several other schools currently using the book.

“The people have the right to keep and bear arms in a state militia,” the definition in the book, “United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination,” which acts as a study guide for the Advanced Placement U.S. history test, reads.
View attachment 462
No indoctrination here ..... just a simple typo .... move along please!

Yes, the author got it wrong, didn't he/she?
and this is or is not a book in general use in public schools?

and I've answered before, and you actually corrected me. It seems it wasn't Jackson, after all. The principle is the same, however, and has remained a cornerstone of liberty for many years.
Obama and Bill Clinton both talked about doing away with the 22nd Amendment .... Hillary talked about doing away with the electoral college .....

Just because these politicians mentioned these things does not mean they should be implemented into law.

The Constitution guarantees US citizens the right to practice religion. It does not say when nor where. This is the cornerstone of our liberty .... not preventing citizens from practicing. Separation of Church and State is taken out of context in the letter to the Danbury church, it is not law, it is not part of our Constitution and in it's current interpretation it is a violation of the 1st Amendment.

So, the world's 2.2 billion Muslims all belong to a "totalitarian form of government

Yes ..... the only difference in how much of that totalitarian government is enforced is directly related to the population of muslim's in that country/region.

Shouldn't young Americans know what it is all about?

and we're talking about the promoting of religion being equally reprehensible, but shouldn't students be taught about Communism, so that they know what it is all about?

I have already addressed both of these question in my original comment!

Obama and Bill Clinton both talked about doing away with the 22nd Amendment .... Hillary talked about doing away with the electoral college .....

Just because these politicians mentioned these things does not mean they should be implemented into law.

The Constitution guarantees US citizens the right to practice religion. It does not say when nor where. This is the cornerstone of our liberty .... not preventing citizens from practicing. Separation of Church and State is taken out of context in the letter to the Danbury church, it is not law, it is not part of our Constitution and in it's current interpretation it is a violation of the 1st Amendment.

Yes ..... the only difference in how much of that totalitarian government is enforced is directly related to the population of muslim's in that country/region.

I have already addressed both of these question in my original comment!

Now, I'm really confused about your position.
Do you actually accept the promotion of religion in public schools?

Yes, the author got it wrong, didn't he/she?
and this is or is not a book in general use in public schools?
And, I suppose the author just happen to get it wrong when they called those who fought in the Revolutionary War “revolutionary mobs” and “American mobs.”

I see .... once again denial rules with the leftist!

Upon further review of the book, authored by Dr. John Newman and Dr. John Schmalbach, TheBlaze also discovered a potentially controversial passage on the American Revolution. The text asks the question: “THE REVOLUTION—RADICAL OR CONSERVATIVE?”

The authors call those who fought in the Revolutionary War “revolutionary mobs” and “American mobs.”

And, I suppose the author just happen to get it wrong when they called those who fought in the Revolutionary War “revolutionary mobs” and “American mobs.”

I see .... once again denial rules with the leftist!
Sure.

And, is this a book that is in general use in the schools of this nation? If not, then why are you even bringing it up in this thread? I'm pretty sure we could come up with a whole plethora of books that have made errors. So what?

Now, I'm really confused about your position.
Do you actually accept the promotion of religion in public schools?
You have to define promotion .......

By faculty, staff or any other promoting group outside the school during school hours ...... NO

Among students and outside of school hours ..... YES

And, there is a clear difference between teaching and promoting as well ...... the leftist see this as the same to fulfill their anti-1st Amendment agenda ..... but it is not the same.

Sure.

And, is this a book that is in general use in the schools of this nation? If not, then why are you even bringing it up in this thread? I'm pretty sure we could come up with a whole plethora of books that have made errors. So what?
So .... just because this book is not in the general use in schools across the nation then somehow you see this as not happening ....

........ that would be denial my leftist friend!

Werbung:
Back