Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

Here's an example of indoctrination going on in Texas. Hard to believe this sort of stuff is taught anywhere in the 21st. century:

A number of courses and their instructional materials incorporate pseudo-scholarship, including claims that the Bible provides scientific proof of a 6,000-year-old Earth (young Earth creationism) and that the United States was founded as a Christian nation based on biblical Christian principles. At least one district's Bible course includes materials suggesting that the origins of racial diversity among humans today can be traced back to a curse placed on Noah's son in the biblical story of the flood. Such claims have long been a foundational component of some forms of racism.

"Diversity among humans", i.e., black skin and other negroid features are the "mark of Cain."
Young Earth creationism? Really? In the 21st. Century?
The United States was founded as a Christian nation?

indoctrination, indeed.

Werbung:
"Diversity among humans", i.e., black skin and other negroid features are the "mark of Cain."

Interesting, I never heard of that one. Have heard of the 12 tribes of Abraham.

The belief that Cain's curse caused negroes, apparently comes out of the east, an ancient Syrian form of Christianity.

Ephrem the Syrian wrote that “Abel was bright as the light, / but the murderer (Cain) was dark as the darkness”.

Guess that's where some scholar decided to interpret that to mean something racist.

I wonder what materials were used to teach that. Who would be teaching an ancient orthodox eastern form of Christianity anyway? Certainly not in any bible I'm familiar with.

Interesting, I never heard of that one. Have heard of the 12 tribes of Abraham.

The belief that Cain's curse caused negroes, apparently comes out of the east, an ancient Syrian form of Christianity.

Guess that's where some scholar decided to interpret that to mean something racist.

I wonder what materials were used to teach that. Who would be teaching an ancient orthodox eastern form of Christianity anyway? Certainly not in any bible I'm familiar with.
You don't hear much about it any more, but at one time some of the more fundamentalist churches had adherents who believed that a black skin was the "mark of Cain." How such a notion has managed to surface in the 21st. century is a mystery, but I have heard it before, years ago.

You don't hear much about it any more, but at one time some of the more fundamentalist churches had adherents who believed that a black skin was the "mark of Cain." How such a notion has managed to surface in the 21st. century is a mystery, but I have heard it before, years ago.
Ephrem the Syrian wrote that “Abel was bright as the light, / but the murderer (Cain) was dark as the darkness”.

For all we know, they could be talking about their souls or hearts, not a literal description of them physically.

This is what makes bible interpretation so difficult. It has been written and rewritten many times, by different sects in different languages.

Here's an example of indoctrination going on in Texas. Hard to believe this sort of stuff is taught anywhere in the 21st. century:

Young Earth creationism? Really? In the 21st. Century?
The United States was founded as a Christian nation?

indoctrination, indeed.
You're referencing Texas Freedom Network ..... really .....

Their wacko left-winged agenda was exposed years ago here!

TFN has a well-defined political/social agenda for our school children; and the purpose of TFN is to practice the politics of personal destruction on the conservative members of the Texas State Board of Education and anyone else who holds the same principled beliefs.

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=7751

Last edited:

TFN has a well-defined political/social agenda for our school children; and the purpose of TFN is to practice the politics of personal destruction on the conservative members of the Texas State Board of Education and anyone else who holds the same principled beliefs.

Good catch Tex

Check out their founder here
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1273

TFN takes particular pride in having helped defeat a voucher initiative designed to help low-income parents send their children to private, rather than public, schools.
Again .... Lefty's are all the same. Their destructive agenda for this Country is consistent. And, so are those who support them, be it all out support or useful idiots ..... their patterns are the same.

OK, I hadn't heard of the Texas Freedom Network. If it is, indeed, a wacko site, then I stand corrected.

Here, I thought I had actually uncovered a real instance of indoctrination

School Includes Muslim Poem but No Pledge of Allegiance on 9/11

A Boston school has come under some fire for marking the 12th anniversary of 9/11 with a controversial commemoration involving — or rather not involving — the Pledge of Allegiance. On Wednesday at Concord Carlisle High School students were treated to an Islamic poem over the intercom but didn’t recite the Pledge.

Werbung:
Back