Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

In order for me to do that .... first you must understand that Obama is a muslim.

Then watch the video in it's entirety.

Firstly, there is no evidence that Obama is a Muslim. Didn't he get taken to task for having attended a Christian church headed by one Reverend Wright for years?
Secondly, while that woman has a well rehearsed rant, it is devoid of any reason or fact. She is making a lot out of the fact that colleges are teaching about Islam. I'm sure that they are teaching about a lot of things, including religions of all sorts.
Thirdly, I went to college (yes, I know, it was a long time ago), and didn't come back a Muslim.
And, more recently, my own children both graduated from college. Neither one came back with any inclination to join the Muslims, let alone wage Jihad.

Werbung:
Firstly, there is no evidence that Obama is a Muslim. Didn't he get taken to task for having attended a Christian church headed by one Reverend Wright for years?
Secondly, while that woman has a well rehearsed rant, it is devoid of any reason or fact. She is making a lot out of the fact that colleges are teaching about Islam. I'm sure that they are teaching about a lot of things, including religions of all sorts.
Thirdly, I went to college (yes, I know, it was a long time ago), and didn't come back a Muslim.
And, more recently, my own children both graduated from college. Neither one came back with any inclination to join the Muslims, let alone wage Jihad.
Just because Obama doesn't directly admit to being a muslim doesn't mean it is not so. As we have discussed before muslims are encouraged to lie to infidels about their faith.

And, if you think Rev. Wright's cult of hate and black theology is a "Christian" church then again you're missing the point.

Mostly, you can deny Obama is a muslim, you can deny our children are being indoctrinated. Obviously no amount of fact will change your mind, however, that doesn't mean that it is not so, not happening and that the majority of Americans don't see it for what it is!

Just because Obama doesn't directly admit to being a muslim doesn't mean it is not so. As we have discussed before muslims are encouraged to lie to infidels about their faith.

And, if you think Rev. Wright's cult of hate and black theology is a "Christian" church then again you're missing the point.

Mostly, you can deny Obama is a muslim, you can deny our children are being indoctrinated. Obviously no amount of fact will change your mind, however, that doesn't mean that it is not so, not happening and that the majority of Americans don't see it for what it is!
I think you are making a whole lot of bricks with a few straws if you believe that Obama is a Muslim out to indoctrinate the youth to Islam and jihad, and that he would have enough control over the colleges and universities to accomplish such a thing even if he were.

They were being persecuted because of their religious beliefs. If Obama/Holder sends them back to Germany they will be arrested, go to jail and lose custody of their kids.

I think the communists in this country so hate religion and homeschooling they see no problem with it.

It wasn't just Obama's aunt, it was also his uncle too.

it is painfull to read that our country which was founded by religious refugeea and whose constitution is unmistakably supportive of the freedom to follow and freely exersize your faith has reversed all these years of history and tradition in one fell act of hate. and yes this IS an act of pure hatred.

for the first time in my life I am profoundly ashamed of my country.

how can this have happened ? why is it being allowed ?

how can this have happened ? why is it being allowed ?

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Book shows radical teachers how to mix traditional math with ‘social justice’ political lessons

"The educators are part of Rethinking Schools, an organization that’s been sneaking left-wing “social justice” lessons into America’s K-12 classrooms for nearly three decades.

The group’s latest effort to indoctrinate the nation’s youth is a 286-page book aimed at teachers, titled “Rethinking Mathematics: Teaching Social Justice by the Numbers.” The book is a mix of math lesson plans and essays from activist educators who explain how they’ve used their classrooms to advance a progressive political philosophy.
Two main themes emerge from the pages of “Rethinking Mathematics.”
The first is that the U.S. is a hopelessly racist country that routinely oppresses “people of color.”
This message is conveyed through lessons and essays about racial profiling, environmental racism, unfair mortgage lending practices of Big Banks, the “overabundance of liquor stores” in minority communities, and slave-owning U.S. presidents.
The book’s other major theme is that capitalism’s unequal distribution of wealth is the root cause of the world’s suffering. Students learn to despise free market economics in lessons about third-world sweatshops, “living wage” laws, the earnings of fast food workers and restaurant CEOs, and the “hidden” costs of meat production."

Book shows radical teachers how to mix traditional math with ‘social justice’ political lessons

"The educators are part of Rethinking Schools, an organization that’s been sneaking left-wing “social justice” lessons into America’s K-12 classrooms for nearly three decades.

The group’s latest effort to indoctrinate the nation’s youth is a 286-page book aimed at teachers, titled “Rethinking Mathematics: Teaching Social Justice by the Numbers.” The book is a mix of math lesson plans and essays from activist educators who explain how they’ve used their classrooms to advance a progressive political philosophy.
Two main themes emerge from the pages of “Rethinking Mathematics.”
The first is that the U.S. is a hopelessly racist country that routinely oppresses “people of color.”
This message is conveyed through lessons and essays about racial profiling, environmental racism, unfair mortgage lending practices of Big Banks, the “overabundance of liquor stores” in minority communities, and slave-owning U.S. presidents.
The book’s other major theme is that capitalism’s unequal distribution of wealth is the root cause of the world’s suffering. Students learn to despise free market economics in lessons about third-world sweatshops, “living wage” laws, the earnings of fast food workers and restaurant CEOs, and the “hidden” costs of meat production."
Shhh ....

Don't tell PLC1 ....

He doesn't believe there is any indoctrination in our schools ..... ;)

Shhh ....

Don't tell PLC1 ....

He doesn't believe there is any indoctrination in our schools ..... ;)

Too late.

I can see that the group is trying to sell its book. What's in it, I'm not sure. The problem is, in order to get through the state mathematics text before the school year is out, which has to be done in order to prepare the kids for the big end of the year test, there is no time to use some other text.

There may be a group attempting to indoctrinate students, but they're not going to be very successful it at in today's reality.

Too late.

I can see that the group is trying to sell its book. What's in it, I'm not sure. The problem is, in order to get through the state mathematics text before the school year is out, which has to be done in order to prepare the kids for the big end of the year test, there is no time to use some other text.

There may be a group attempting to indoctrinate students, but they're not going to be very successful it at in today's reality.

From the article;

From the article;

they haven't been very successful.
I taught in public schools for two of those three decades, and never heard of them, never used their material.

Like I said, there are only so many minutes in the school day, and the curriculum mandated by the state takes all of those minutes and then some.

I taught in public schools for two of those three decades, and never heard of them, never used their material.

Like I said, there are only so many minutes in the school day, and the curriculum mandated by the state takes all of those minutes and then some.
wwww.webp

So, that represents your reaction to my posts. Now I can see where you're coming from.
Yes ....

I thought it was very appropriate for all of your post denying that this indoctrination is taking place in this Country.

You should post on some of the news sites in the larger inner cities such as Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta and New Orleans.
Read what they are posting. How America is racist, the US Constitution is all a big lie, how our Founding is unjust. Where did this young generation learn all that?

Werbung:

if they snuck it in then you would not have heard of it
if it were in the curriculim mandated by the state then it would be in the minutes you already had
if you were a liberal then you might have some bias which could make it hard to spot

Someone needs to do some better research to show you where and how organizations like this one did what they did becuse right now too much is conjecture. Which does not mean that you might not be like the proverbial monkeys

Back