Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

Werbung:
I don't know.

do you think that anyone who wants to home school their kids should be allowed to immigrate to the USA?[/quote

cant see where it would be a factor st all. but then again the name of your organuzation has no business altering the scrutiny you receive applying for tax free status and ee know how that goes with this adminustration.

I don't know.

do you think that anyone who wants to home school their kids should be allowed to immigrate to the USA?
If they meet the criteria for political asylum such as this family has, then yes.

Obama had no problem getting asylum for his aunt who was in the Country illegal. What was the reason she was granted asylum?

They were being persecuted because of their religious beliefs. If Obama/Holder sends them back to Germany they will be arrested, go to jail and lose custody of their kids.

I think the communists in this country so hate religion and homeschooling they see no problem with it.

It wasn't just Obama's aunt, it was also his uncle too.

They were being persecuted because of their religious beliefs. If Obama/Holder sends them back to Germany they will be arrested, go to jail and lose custody of their kids.

I think the communists in this country so hate religion and homeschooling they see no problem with it.

It wasn't just Obama's aunt, it was also his uncle too.
Exactly, just another example of how the government seeks to control our schools and indoctrinate our children

Exactly, just another example of how the government seeks to control our schools and indoctrinate our children
Americans can homeschool their children if they so choose. The people we're talking about are Germans. I really don't think the government is seeking to control German schools and indoctrinate German children.

They came here in '08, and were granted asylum in 2010.

So you tell me, why has Holder overturned this, while we allow millions of illegal aliens and terrorsist to live here? Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.

Pure and simple, our Marxist leaders hate homeschoolers and Christians....it's all about politics, period.

Your point would be better made by finding examples of American parents who were not allowed to home school their children.
Again, that is not the point, however that too is becoming a growing trend in this Country. The point is this family met the criteria for political asylum and was granted political asylum in 2010 only to be stripped of their asylum status by the Obama regime based on political and religious discrimination because their situation did not align with Obama's marxist ideology.

Do Parents Have a Right to Homeschool?

Do parents have a constitutional right to homeschool their children? Not according to a California District Court Judge, who recently ruled that a child must be schooled “by a person holding a valid state teaching credential for the grade being taught.

Again, that is not the point, however that too is becoming a growing trend in this Country. The point is this family met the criteria for political asylum and was granted political asylum in 2010 only to be stripped of their asylum status by the Obama regime based on political and religious discrimination because their situation did not align with Obama's marxist ideology.

Do Parents Have a Right to Homeschool?

Do parents have a constitutional right to homeschool their children? Not according to a California District Court Judge, who recently ruled that a child must be schooled “by a person holding a valid state teaching credential for the grade being taught.

Now, there you have supported your point.

Let's see how this one comes out. There are probably thousands of parents home schooling their children in California, most of them doing a good job of it, too. If this court opinion is upheld, then they'll have the choice of moving out of state, or finding another way to educate their children.

Oh, and if you can somehow connect this court decision with the Obama Administration in Washington, they you will have totally proven your point: The federal government under Obama is against home schooling and wants to have all children in state run schools.

Werbung:
Oh, and if you can somehow connect this court decision with the Obama Administration in Washington, they you will have totally proven your point: The federal government under Obama is against home schooling and wants to have all children in state run schools.
In order for me to do that .... first you must understand that Obama is a muslim.

Then watch the video in it's entirety.

Back