Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

I hope your not referring to me, I haven't said a word about a game show. I only pointed out that college kids and democrat precincts love Che.
That was the very point I was trying to make to them and not only how rampant the teachings of Che are in our school systems but, the context in which they teach his ideology.

But, instead of acknowledging the 8 pages of post in this thread that point out clear examples of indoctrination, they choose to discredit it by pointing out that this one example is a "game show" and ignore the content of this "game show" and the context it is be presented in.

Werbung:
That was the very point I was trying to make to them and not only how rampant the teachings of Che are in our school systems but, the context in which they teach his ideology.

Texas tea......you are being over sensitive, it's only a silly game :rolleyes:

.......the Che Guevara store sells over 2.6million t-shirts a year and so far there has been a total sales of 7.9billion Che Guevara accessories with 6.78billion t-shirts. Be sure to check out the Che Guevara store at www.thechestore.com.

.......the Che Guevara store sells over 2.6million t-shirts a year and so far there has been a total sales of 7.9billion Che Guevara accessories with 6.78billion t-shirts. Be sure to check out the Che Guevara store at www.thechestore.com.
Right ....

To quote who the MSM says is "the most popular democrat in the Country" ....

"What difference does it make ...." ;)

Interesting

Sowell: Is Thinking Obsolete?

"Education is not merely neglected in many of our schools today, but is replaced to a great extent by ideological indoctrination."

"....a student can go all the way from elementary school to a Ph.D. without encountering any fundamentally different vision of the world from that of the prevailing political correctness."

"While spokesmen for various racial or ethnic groups are free to vehemently denounce whites as a group for their past or present sins, real or otherwise, any white student who similarly denounces the sins or shortcomings of non-white groups can be virtually guaranteed to be punished, if not expelled."

"Even students who do not advocate anything can have to pay a price if they do not go along with classroom brainwashing."

".....shows that the moral dry rot goes far deeper than one brainwashing professor."

"The failure of our educational system goes beyond what they fail to teach. It includes what they do teach, or rather indoctrinate, and the graduates they send out into the world, "

Tom doesn't know what he's talking about. The curriculum in the State of California, hardly a bastion of conservatism regardless of how you define it, is heavy on what bureaucrats like to call "critical thinking skills", which really means applying logic and thinking for oneself.

I know. I used to be required to teach that curriculum.

Tom doesn't know what he's talking about. The curriculum in the State of California, hardly a bastion of conservatism regardless of how you define it, is heavy on what bureaucrats like to call "critical thinking skills", which really means applying logic and thinking for oneself.

I know. I used to be required to teach that curriculum.
Critical thinking skills are only effective when applied right by someone who understands them. There is truly your 1%'er's. California is a bastion of marxist indoctrination. Just because you lack the ability to see it doesn't mean it is not happening and does not mean those of us who see it are wrong for calling it out. That my liberal friend is what Freud described as denial!

say Cru, did you ever rebel when you were a youth ? know some kids who did ?

dontcha think some kids know that would make a great button to push on the parental units ?

now to be sure a few % of them will refuse to grow up (if the spoon is silver enough to allow for it ala OWS trust fund babies). nothing new here. parents have been bitchi*g about this since cane and abel .

Rebel? sure, I suppose I did. But I didn't make communists my heros while rebelling.

of course not and most kids just get che shirts because some guitar player had one on or maybe thats what dad would more likely have an anureism over.

Thank goodness my kids didn't do that. I would have had an anureism.

Critical thinking skills are only effective when applied right by someone who understands them.

exactly why we do everything possible to see to it that kids do understand them.

And yet, we have adults who grow up not understanding any of it, and relying on nutter blogs and quiz shows for their opinions. How sad.

exactly why we do everything possible to see to it that kids do understand them.

And yet, we have adults who grow up not understanding any of it, and relying on nutter blogs and quiz shows for their opinions. How sad.
Even worst ....
Some grow up to be low information liberals like most of those California types!

Even worst ....
Some grow up to be low information liberals like most of those California types!
Yes, and then there are those who see the world in one dimension only, and then label everything "right" and "left". They never seem to see straight ahead, let alone up.

Werbung:
LMAO ...
Right because who would ever discuss right or left on a political forum! How misinformed ....
Who would ever discuss up or down, forward or back?

To me, the term "left" means "statist", or advocate of big government, while "right" means the opposite. Do you agree with that?

Back