Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

What do you conclude? it seems obvious our schools are indoctrinating our children and young adults into Marxism
Because of a category in Jeopardy?
The questions asked were pretty easy. All you'd have to know is that Che Guevara was a Communist revolutionary and that Castro was preceded by Fulgencio Batista, and you could guess the answers accurately.

Werbung:
its not even an example. its a quiz show.

after 40 yrs you have to get creative with categories.
It is a college version of Jeopardy. It is another example of how Marxism is being promoted as a good thing in schools across the nation. Read the article. It makes Che Guevara out to be a hero. This example along with all the others I have posted in this thread clearly represents the marxist ideologies that are being aggressively promoted in our schools and across this great nation under the current regime.

It is a college version of Jeopardy. It is another example of how Marxism is being promoted as a good thing in schools across the nation. Read the article. It makes Che Guevara out to be a hero. This example along with all the others I have posted in this thread clearly represents the marxist ideologies that are being aggressively promoted in our schools and across this great nation under the current regime.

if you watch Jeopardy enough (the missus loves thst show) you will see questions pertaining to history regulsrly and it runs the gamut from Ceaset to Mao Bacon to Putin and EVERYTHING in between. it is history after all and as you kniw, those who ignore history are doomed to tepest it. i saw theshow and it was hardly a glorified selection of questions

It clearly shows that one category of a total of 12 on a quiz show was about one Che Guevara. That's all it clearly shows. I saw this episode, and was able to answer all of the questions in the category as well. It's been nearly 50 years since I've been in college.

BTW, are you Texpat?

It clearly shows that one category of a total of 12 on a quiz show was about one Che Guevara. That's all it clearly shows. I saw this episode, and was able to answer all of the questions in the category as well. It's been nearly 50 years since I've been in college.

BTW, are you Texpat?
To start with ... I have no idea what Texpat is ....

There are 8 pages to this post full of examples of government indoctrination of our schools. Just because you attempt to disprove the latest example in this post does not mean it does not exist.

Your denial of what is happening and your ignorance of the topic is the exact reason why California is the liberal shit hole that it is and financially broke because of a sick uninformed ideology.

Congratulations PLC1 ... you are the "posterboy" for why California is such a failure in this Country!

To start with ... I have no idea what Texpat is ....

There are 8 pages to this post full of examples of government indoctrination of our schools. Just because you attempt to disprove the latest example in this post does not mean it does not exist.

Your denial of what is happening and your ignorance of the topic is the exact reason why California is the liberal shit hole that it is and financially broke because of a sick uninformed ideology.

Congratulations PLC1 ... you are the "posterboy" for why California is such a failure in this Country!

You equate a quiz show with college curriculum, and I'm the posterboy for why California is such a failure.

well, if that's your opinion, so be it.

Texpat is posting in the nutjob blog you linked to. His post sounded a lot like yours.

Interesting

Sowell: Is Thinking Obsolete?

"Education is not merely neglected in many of our schools today, but is replaced to a great extent by ideological indoctrination."

"....a student can go all the way from elementary school to a Ph.D. without encountering any fundamentally different vision of the world from that of the prevailing political correctness."

"While spokesmen for various racial or ethnic groups are free to vehemently denounce whites as a group for their past or present sins, real or otherwise, any white student who similarly denounces the sins or shortcomings of non-white groups can be virtually guaranteed to be punished, if not expelled."

"Even students who do not advocate anything can have to pay a price if they do not go along with classroom brainwashing."

".....shows that the moral dry rot goes far deeper than one brainwashing professor."

"The failure of our educational system goes beyond what they fail to teach. It includes what they do teach, or rather indoctrinate, and the graduates they send out into the world, "

Aw come on Cruella
There is no double standard, no indoctrination, it's only a game show ;)

well I guess those three kids will be joining the CP any day now. never mind that they enteted for the show to earn money for college, their brains are now rewired and they will drop out and become commie drones.

you two could be making valid cases for your argument but instead fret about game shows and boogiemen that you cannot demonstrate as having any effect.

Werbung:
well I guess those three kids will be joining the CP any day now. never mind that they enteted for the show to earn money for college, their brains are now rewired and they will drop out and become commie drones.

you two could be making valid cases for your argument but instead fret about game shows and boogiemen that you cannot demonstrate as having any effect.

I hope your not referring to me, I haven't said a word about a game show. I only pointed out that college kids and democrat precincts love Che.

Back