Omar Ilhan again lets it slip that her allegiance is to the Muslim President of Somalia, not the US

Well I'm pleased you made that ignorant claim.
Try researching Jonathon Edwards. You could have easily done it.

My point is they never believed in any god or they wouldn't have done it.
The whole concept is wrong and you don't need a god to tell you that.

You put the emphasis on god in this debate and it's totally irrelevant.
Your bias against God has given rise to your disrespect for and false allegations against His people.

Werbung:
well, the country was nearly all christian when it was founded and slavery was legal and enshrined in the constitution, so thinking it was a minority of christians who supported slavery is stupid.
Most people of every nation and every age have been sinners living in disobedience to God, and that includes most sinners who falsely call themselves Christians. Don't make the mistake of slandering good Christians because of the sins of the ungodly.

nope. duh.
slavery was legal and enshrined in the constitution in a nation with nearly all christians. duh
Nearly all Christians are not all Christians. Don't make the common mistake of wickedly slandering good people because of the bad.

Most people of every nation and every age have been sinners living in disobedience to God, and that includes most sinners who falsely call themselves Christians. Don't make the mistake of slandering good Christians because of the sins of the ungodly.
The Bible could done slavery slavery was not a sin why do you talk about sin is if that has anything to do with the fact that Christian supported slavery you're just trying to excuse their evil and that's pathetic

Nearly all Christians are not all Christians. Don't make the common mistake of wickedly slandering good people because of the bad.
Nowhere did I say all Christians idiot but this country was nearly all Christians and slavery was enshrined in the Constitution and slavery was condoned in the Bible so those were good Christians who were following the Bible that talked about slavery It's not slander when it's true you're just trying to excuse the evil that they did on the basis of following the Bible

The Bible could done slavery slavery was not a sin why do you talk about sin is if that has anything to do with the fact that Christian supported slavery you're just trying to excuse their evil and that's pathetic
Are you still falsely accusing non-racist loving Christians of racism?

Nowhere did I say all Christians idiot but this country was nearly all Christians and slavery was enshrined in the Constitution and slavery was condoned in the Bible so those were good Christians who were following the Bible that talked about slavery It's not slander when it's true you're just trying to excuse the evil that they did on the basis of following the Bible
If you condemn all Christians for the sins of some Christians then you are a false accuser.

Your bias against God has given rise to your disrespect for and false allegations against His people.
If this Biblical God you refer to does not exist, then how many people does he have?
They are like the remnants of the Mickey Mouse Club, with no Annette, no Walt Disney, no mouseketeers and no Mickey.

If this Biblical God you refer to does not exist, then how many people does he have?
They are like the remnants of the Mickey Mouse Club, with no Annette, no Walt Disney, no mouseketeers and no Mickey.
Political leftists who despise Christians: " Christians are stupid and childish, as well as existential terror threats to democracy."
Former Southern Democrat slave owners and KKK supporters: "Blacks are stupid and backwards and a threat to the pure bloodline of white evolutionists and the Democrat party."

Political leftists who despise Christians: " Christians are stupid and childish, as well as existential terror threats to democracy."
Former Southern Democrat slave owners and KKK supporters: "Blacks are stupid and backwards and a threat to the pure bloodline of white evolutionists and the Democrat party."
Not all Christians are stupid. The stupidest ones are the Young Earthers who think the Universe is 6000 years old and that evolution was a plot by Darwin to discredit Jesus.

Those who vote for Trump are the dumbest of them all.

No. My hatred of god and his religions is my issue. I can see how it ruined your life.

You failed to support your claim and I proved you wrong. Would you like to apologise? You religion failed you again.

I admit that there were racist Christians and non-racist Christians in the past as well as in the present. I do not agree with ungodly racists and dishonest leftist race baiters in the present falsely accusing all or most Christians in the past or present of racism.
Do you really believe slave owners gave a shit about some silly god before making a purchase of them or how they treated them?
They didn't and they were never godly. Your stinking Bible approved of slavery so you cannot defend them.

The Biblical character known as "God" is clearly a dick.
But he is a fictional dick. He has never existed and he never will exist.

Werbung:
nowhere did I condemn all christians, as I just said in the post you replied to.

god you make regular mo.rons look smart lol
You condemned Christians while neglecting to separate the good from the bad, effectually condemning all Christians by mentioning no exceptions.

Back