Of course not the truth could come out

actually you've claimed that but not proven it. i've posted many examples of judges looking at the evidence and rejecting it. lol
which is why you lost every court case.

you're a *****.
I've asked before for someone to post a court judgment saying the evidence was proven in court to not be evidence of fraud. I have still never seen any such ruling.

Werbung:
That is a lie issued no doubt by intelligence sources still devoted to the preservation of the lying Democrat Party and the destruction of conservatism in America.

More lies from the likes of commie John Brennan, a staunch supporter of Obama and communism and a lying leftist enemy of the truth and American patriotism.

Only morons keep sucking up Democrat lies about Trump and Russia designed to destroy all opposition to the Democrat party in the US. If you want to do yourself a favor, try to prove the lies are true yourself instead of having to depend on whoever the unknown person is that is spreading the lies.

you are accusing our intelligence agencies of lying? lol.

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.

Tuesday’s bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump’s years of efforts to portray allegations of Kremlin assistance to his campaign as a “hoax,” driven by Democrats and a “deep state” embedded within the government bureaucracy.

so senate republicans lied to help..biden?

hahahahah
you're so stupid.

trump melts down in public constantly. if you don't want me to mock him fo rit, maybe he should stop doing it? lol
Give Trump a break. Just because you may not like traditional American views and values does not mean Trump must be deranged for supporting them.

Give Trump a break. Just because you may not like traditional American views and values does not mean Trump must be deranged for supporting them.

deranged? i never said that, *****. lol.

he's an immature egotistical baby, which is why he publicly tantrums all the time. lol

you are accusing our intelligence agencies of lying? lol.
Exactly. America is sickened from dishonest partisan officials who lie to protect crooked Democrat candidates in elections.

It's been two years since 51 intelligence agents interfered with an election -- they still won't apologize (nypost.com)

It’s been two years since 51 intelligence agents interfered with an election — they still won’t apologize

By

Miranda Devine

October 19, 2022 8:50pm

Today marks two years since 51 former intelligence officials marked the findings on Hunter Biden's laptop as Russian disinformation.NY Post Illustration

Exactly two years ago, on October 19, 2020, one of the dirtiest tricks in electoral history was played on the American people by 51 former intelligence officials, who used the false alarm of “Russian interference” to stop Donald Trump winning a second term as president.

Using the institutional weight of their former esteemed roles, they signed a dishonest letter to mislead voters 15 days before the election, claiming that material from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by the New York Post “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

In their expert opinion, “the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue.”

Russia was “trying to influence how Americans vote in this election … Moscow [will] pull out the stops to do anything possible to help Trump win and/or to weaken Biden should he win.

“A ‘laptop op’ fits the bill, as the publication of the emails are [sic] clearly designed to discredit Biden … It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy.”

It was all a lie. Their letter was the culprit “interfering with democracy” in broad daylight.

Exactly. America is sickened from dishonest partisan officials who lie to protect crooked Democrat candidates in elections.

It's been two years since 51 intelligence agents interfered with an election -- they still won't apologize (nypost.com)

It’s been two years since 51 intelligence agents interfered with an election — they still won’t apologize

By

Miranda Devine

October 19, 2022 8:50pm

Today marks two years since 51 former intelligence officials marked the findings on Hunter Biden's laptop as Russian disinformation.NY Post Illustration

Exactly two years ago, on October 19, 2020, one of the dirtiest tricks in electoral history was played on the American people by 51 former intelligence officials, who used the false alarm of “Russian interference” to stop Donald Trump winning a second term as president.

Using the institutional weight of their former esteemed roles, they signed a dishonest letter to mislead voters 15 days before the election, claiming that material from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by the New York Post “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

In their expert opinion, “the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue.”

Russia was “trying to influence how Americans vote in this election … Moscow [will] pull out the stops to do anything possible to help Trump win and/or to weaken Biden should he win.

“A ‘laptop op’ fits the bill, as the publication of the emails are [sic] clearly designed to discredit Biden … It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy.”

It was all a lie. Their letter was the culprit “interfering with democracy” in broad daylight.

if lying is a problem for you, you should hate trump. lol

let me know when anything relevant is found on "hunters laptop". haven't you morons been whining about it for a long time now? lol

but we do know that russia tried to help trump. you support putin's choice? lol. how anti-american you are

and i've told you before that's not how courts work, *****.

god you're stupid. lol
You claim courts ruled the evidence false yet you cannot prove that because, you claim, courts do not work that way. I find your arguments lacking evidence and persuasion.

You claim courts ruled the evidence false yet you cannot prove that because, you claim, courts do not work that way. I find your arguments lacking evidence and persuasion.
i said they ruled it "not credible", and that was their exact words, *****.

which is different than "proving it false" *****. they don't do that. burden of proof is on the person claiming fraud, and they failed

deranged? i never said that, *****. lol.

he's an immature egotistical baby, which is why he publicly tantrums all the time. lol
The pious pipsqueak prevaricator issues pompous imperialistic condemnations of dignities he prides himself in denouncing as if he is far superior to the victims of his trash talk.

if lying is a problem for you, you should hate trump. lol

let me know when anything relevant is found on "hunters laptop". haven't you morons been whining about it for a long time now? lol

but we do know that russia tried to help trump. you support putin's choice? lol. how anti-american you are
I see you do not like to acknowledge the despicable bias and dishonesty of public intelligence officials who hate Trump and American patriotism and love wicked Democrats and their wicked agenda.

i said they ruled it "not credible", and that was their exact words, *****.

which is different than "proving it false" *****. they don't do that. burden of proof is on the person claiming fraud, and they failed
Surely if a court ruled evidence not credible you should be able to prove that by posting the judgment here for all to read. How many judges ruled evidence of fraud not credible and was their judgment meant to be an indication that the court examined every detail of the evidence and found it untruthful?

Surely if a court ruled evidence not credible you should be able to prove that by posting the judgment here for all to read. How many judges ruled evidence of fraud not credible and was their judgment meant to be an indication that the court examined every detail of the evidence and found it untruthful?

i already posted examples *****. lol

for example: "

Michigan Judge Rejects Challenge to Detroit Election Results​

Finding that two voters’ claims about election fraud lack credibility, a Michigan judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit demanding an audit of results in the Detroit area."

'not credible" *****. lol

you're a *****.

I see you do not like to acknowledge the despicable bias and dishonesty of public intelligence officials who hate Trump and American patriotism and love wicked Democrats and their wicked agenda.

i see you love using the word "wicked"

Werbung:
The pious pipsqueak prevaricator issues pompous imperialistic condemnations of dignities he prides himself in denouncing as if he is far superior to the victims of his trash talk.

i am certainly more mature than trump and less egotistical. Of course, so are about 350 million other americans.

Back