Disabled vet arrested for telling the truth about Hamas

Werbung:
Perhaps. But if we quote police charges we might learn otherwise.
Protesters, who have largely been non-violent, have disrupted events, occupied buildings and public spaces, erected encampments, and skirmished with counterprotesters, resulting in university leaders citing campus policy violations and calling in law enforcement to forcefully remove protesters. According to a CalMatters analysis, at least 567 people, many of whom are students and faculty, have been disciplined by their universities or arrested since the Palestinian militant group Hamas attacked Israel on Oct. 7, killing over 1,100 and sparking a counter-offensive by Israel that has killed 35,000 Palestinians.

Protesters, who have largely been non-violent, have disrupted events, occupied buildings and public spaces, erected encampments, and skirmished with counterprotesters, resulting in university leaders citing campus policy violations and calling in law enforcement to forcefully remove protesters. According to a CalMatters analysis, at least 567 people, many of whom are students and faculty, have been disciplined by their universities or arrested since the Palestinian militant group Hamas attacked Israel on Oct. 7, killing over 1,100 and sparking a counter-offensive by Israel that has killed 35,000 Palestinians.
And…. ? If you have a point, please make it.

So when protestors disturb peace and operations, police are called. And if protestors do not disperse, then often they get arrested. Thanks for letting us know.

Here is the problem. The claim “Disabled vet arrested for telling the truth about Hamas” is an outlandish. As such it should come with some level of proof. Later I say a variation of the claim “Disabled vet arrested after telling the truth about Hamas”. “After” here is a weasel word imo.

It it think it is reap me to expect to at least see the actual charge issued by the police.

When I find police report, I’ll post. But I’m not paying for it. I would think the local news there would not post false arrests.
Thanks for that.

I don’t know quite what this means. I did not ask for police report per se, only about what police charged.

I have no idea what that link is supposed to say/prove. You have been asked repeatedly to quote the charge. But you don’t.

I do not wonder why. lol
look it up your self . He was arrested for refusing to stop putting up anti Hamas posters . That should tell you all you need to know . I\I can only tell you what is in the article a disabled vet was arrested for posting anti Hamas posters that is his crime . They can say what ever they want about America and Israel but dare a disabled vet speak up they must crush him

Werbung:
look it up your self . He was arrested for refusing to stop putting up anti Hamas posters . That should tell you all you need to know . I\I can only tell you what is in the article a disabled vet was arrested for posting anti Hamas posters that is his crime . They can say what ever they want about America and Israel but dare a disabled vet speak up they must crush him
I know in America people have their rights to protest but if someone hates America, leave! I. Other countries you do not have those freedoms. Waive a pride flag, American flag or any other types of flags, guess what they do?

Back