Disabled vet arrested for telling the truth about Hamas

Werbung:
He is not a student!
from the post that i replied to:

Rutgers Law School graduate Yiorgos Maravelias was hit with student conduct charges and arrested after he posted anti-Hamas flyers around the Newark campus.

so many claims about the arrest and not one mention of the actual charge. "after" can be a dastardly word.

from the post that i replied to:

Rutgers Law School graduate Yiorgos Maravelias was hit with student conduct charges and arrested after he posted anti-Hamas flyers around the Newark campus.

so many claims about the arrest and not one mention of the actual charge. "after" can be a dastardly word.
I posted the filming of cops as well! I don’t really care to be honest lol!

I posted the filming of cops as well! I don’t really care to be honest lol!
Lol You notice they make claims all the time that are wrong or misleading.
I get sick of hearing them say prove it they claim the source is bad don't it's a lie it's fake news it's a lie what and the ever favorite whatboutsum or the next best how many what flavor of ice cream how do you know he's a liberal.

Lol You notice they make claims all the time that are wrong or misleading.
I get sick of hearing them say prove it they claim the source is bad don't it's a lie it's fake news it's a lie what and the ever favorite whatboutsum or the next best how many what flavor of ice cream how do you know he's a liberal.
lol!

Fine. But the norm is you have the burden of proving your claim. Or even stating your claim clearly.

It is not even clear what you are claiming. Are you for example trying to tell us it is possible that one protest be legal while another illegal?

Fine. But the norm is you have the burden of proving your claim. Or even stating your claim clearly.

It is not even clear what you are claiming. Are you for example trying to tell us it is possible that one protest be legal while another illegal?
When he refused to stop posting flyers in the same area where the protest encampment had placed hundreds of signs, the police asked Maravelias to put his hands behind his back. The Rutgers Police Department then arrested Maravelias, detained him at their station, fingerprinted and photographed him.Sep 16, 2024
It’s simple!

And it’s just like anything else in life. Profiling!

When he refused to stop posting flyers in the same area where the protest encampment had placed hundreds of signs, the police asked Maravelias to put his hands behind his back. The Rutgers Police Department then arrested Maravelias, detained him at their station, fingerprinted and photographed him.Sep 16, 2024
It’s simple!
Ok so you claim circumstances were similar. Let’s wait and see police explanation. Often there are differences. And sometimes police just mess up.

Werbung:
Back