Disabled vet arrested for telling the truth about Hamas

I have sympathy for those Palestinians who despise the barbarianism of the leftist Hamas murderers just like I sympathize with Americans having to deal with the influence from godless leftist democrat savages.
Do you get paid to use words like savages or do you just enjoy looking stupid

Werbung:
The election was almost two decades ago
Most people today didn't vote for them
Again blaming today's people for something they didn't do is stupid

You are truly one of the dumbest and most hateful person I know
No wonder you support convicted felon trump
Good Palestinians need to do something about the tribal barbarian savages of their own people who are currently trying to wipe Jews off the planet.

Do what? Be specific
Here is an historic example of one way to deal with homeland monsters:

2 Samuel 20:21
The matter is not so: but a man of mount Ephraim, Sheba the son of Bichri by name, hath lifted up his hand against the king, even against David: deliver him only, and I will depart from the city. And the woman said unto Joab, Behold, his head shall be thrown to thee over the wall.

The matter is not so: but a man of mount Ephraim, Sheba the son of Bichri by name, hath lifted up his hand against the king, even against David: deliver him only, and I will depart from the city. And the woman said unto Joab, Behold, his head shall be thrown to thee over the wall.
So nothing specific. Figured

The image of Trump's head being thrown over a wall is hard to avoid.

The Jews own the land because God gave it to them, the fought for it, they bought it, they were given it by the UN and because the Palestinian 'nation' has never owned the land in the history of the universe.
People need to listen to the son. He has done interviews for a while now.

Yes a disabled vet going to law sch9ool was arrested for telling the truth about Hamas .

Yes liberal teachers tried and lied about him and the policy's so she could support Hamas and belittle jews in public.
Or nations values and morals are changing for the worse thanks to liberals
another lie. student conduct violations are not arrestable offenses. if you were honest, you would include the actual charge here.

Werbung:
just a friendly note: i almost never click on "naked" links. I would like to see a pertinent excerpt. in this case for example an excerpt that says what the charge was. i am not here to be fed hundreds of links and memes. i am mainly here to hear from fellow posters. btw: in my experience 90+% of inks without excerpts do not contain what the posters pretend they contain. and imo that is why they provide a mere naked link.

of course i am still a newcomer to this forum and of course you are free to post naked links.

Back