Of course not the truth could come out

and right wing morons became unhinged violent criminals at his 2020 loss.

but keep finding stupid pictures so I can keep laughing at you
Even leftists at the Capitol on Jan 6 inciting and committing violence as a ruse to bring charges against anti-voter fraud protesters were not as violent as the Democrat inspired and supported violent riots of 2020. Everyone knows that, even the hardest of hard-core Democrats.

Werbung:
you're joking, right? trump can't stop talking about it day by day, tweet by tweet. lol.
he bases every speech about it and how he's the victim. lol

you're a true right wing *****.
I see no reason for Americans to stop protesting against groos injustices committed by the current Democrat administration which stole their power by fraud.

I see no reason for Americans to stop protesting against groos injustices committed by the current Democrat administration which stole their power by fraud.

i'm sure you don't see much of anything intelligent.

of course, you are welcome to protest all you want. go for it!

but of course "protesting" isn't "violent riots", *****.

Even leftists at the Capitol on Jan 6 inciting and committing violence as a ruse to bring charges against anti-voter fraud protesters were not as violent as the Democrat inspired and supported violent riots of 2020. Everyone knows that, even the hardest of hard-core Democrats.

we're not comparing riots, *****.

stop trying to deflect to cover for right wing violence. lol. you're so predictably pathetic :)

i'm sure you don't see much of anything intelligent.

of course, you are welcome to protest all you want. go for it!

but of course "protesting" isn't "violent riots", *****.
Protesting is what 90% of the visitors at the Capitol were doing in Jan 6. Violent riots are what leftist mobsters were doing in 2020 that caused more than $2 billion in property damage not to mention damages to human lives.

we're not comparing riots, *****.

stop trying to deflect to cover for right wing violence. lol. you're so predictably pathetic :)
Only a small percentage of the patriots at the Capitol on Jan 6 participated in violence with the rest of the mixed group of government agents, leftist rioters and deranged Trump supporters.

Only a small percentage of the patriots at the Capitol on Jan 6 participated in violence with the rest of the mixed group of government agents, leftist rioters and deranged Trump supporters.

1000 arrested. lol.

what percentage was that?

Democrats rarely submit to interviews with real reporters asking unplanned questions prepared and given to the Democrat in advance. I still remember Hillary's total meltdown after being asked an unapproved question by Matt Lauer. She raged at Dona Brazile, the black woman head of the DNC at the time, referring to her as a "brain dead buffalo."

They sure do not answer the hard questions because they seem to be allowed

Werbung:
Back