Kamala has never changed her hateful hard left support for abortion, she just pretends she has for now in order to get elected

You seem obsessed about focusing on the the small percentage of 1st trimester babies that are aborted while as a sneaky way of supporting the murder of viable babies in the 2nd and 3rd trimester.
You think third trimester abortions happen more frequently than first trimester abortions?

Werbung:
My aunt was a student at Little Rock High School when Eisenhower had to send in federal troops to force the democrat establishment to allow blacks to enroll in the school. That was in the mid-1950s. Hillary graduated from college in the late 1960s when black students were still descriminated against and isolated from withes because of lingering old-fashioned democrat racist reasons.

Trump's dad had rules that restricted black rentals of properties due to the established history of property damage and problems with rent collections associated with blacks.
By all means tells us if those opposing school desegregation were liberals or conservatives. Were Christians or atheists ?

My aunt was a student at Little Rock High School when Eisenhower had to send in federal troops to force the democrat establishment to allow blacks to enroll in the school. That was in the mid-1950s. Hillary graduated from college in the late 1960s when black students were still descriminated against and isolated from withes because of lingering old-fashioned democrat racist reasons.

Trump's dad had rules that restricted black rentals of properties due to the established history of property damage and problems with rent collections associated with blacks.
But no racism there and a god fearing Christian like you are promoting the bastard. What a racist old prick you are.

Eggzactly. “Her choice”!

A says this is her baby.
B says she terminated her pregnancy.
B respects As designation.
A says B murdered her baby.

There is no symmetry here. The “all sides” argument does not hold here.
Ignoring the value and human rights of living breathing growing human babies in the womb during abortions is barbaric.
Mark what he is stating, there are so many opinions and moral values on abortion that abortion falls into elections as a tool sadly. Just like in racial issues! No comparison but thats how politics uses abortion. As i stated, I lost a baby at 2 1/2 months. Yes a baby. From a heartbeat to no heartbeat! Life! Trump states in rape and other reasonings but for me, people state it’s a woman’s body.
Yes I'm saying this! SOME women are careless to even get themselves pregnant and to me that is no care for life and no care for themselves making abortion like an “impulse” action as they advertised for the DNC convention!

.Yes I'm saying this! SOME women are careless to even get themselves pregnant and to me that is no care for life and no care for themselves making abortion like an “impulse” action as they advertised for the DNC convention!
It is a sad reality that some women AND men are careless. But the penalty for that carelessness cannot be loss of control over one’s body. Life, laws, rules are not perfect. And the en there are women who despite being careful end up with unwanted pregnancies. It is inhumane to force a woman to stay pregnant and bring the pregnancy to term. Women are not slaves.

It is a sad reality that some women AND men are careless. But the penalty for that carelessness cannot be loss of control over one’s body. Life, laws, rules are not perfect. And the en there are women who despite being careful end up with unwanted pregnancies. It is inhumane to force a woman to stay pregnant and bring the pregnancy to term. Women are not slaves.
No they are not! But just as both women and men can be careless and even evil, Trump is not stating due to rape etc but the terms people abort is shameful! Anyway you look at it, it’s the life a woman that is carrying a child! NO, Women are not slaves. Nor are men!
But Some men treat them as they are and that is when a woman has to make a decision, but that decision is still life.
This will always, ALWAYS, be ONE of the main issues in an election, in life!

But no racism there and a god fearing Christian like you are promoting the bastard. What a racist old prick you are.
I will support the bastard accused of sharing supposedly racist policies with his dad 50 years ago yet supports Christrian and conservative values today than the bastard or his WOC token sex worker partner who advocate murdering innocent babies in the womb today.

No they are not! But just as both women and men can be careless and even evil, Trump is not stating due to rape etc but the terms people abort is shameful! Anyway you look at it, it’s the life a woman that is carrying a child! NO, Women are not slaves. Nor are men!
But Some men treat them as they are and that is when a woman has to make a decision, but that decision is still life.
This will always, ALWAYS, be ONE of the main issues in an election, in life!
There is no doubt that abortion terminates a life. Laws are not and often cannot be perfect. But good cannot be a victim of perfection.

Unborn babies are neither owned by slave owners nor are they mindless, soulless, lifeless blobs of medical waste.
You did not have any thoughtful retort to the simple statement that “women are not slaves.” How sad and you want to be in control of women’s bodies. How pathetic!

Werbung:
Back