Kamala has never changed her hateful hard left support for abortion, she just pretends she has for now in order to get elected

Werbung:
We agree that no one can prove god mainly because god is fake and made up.

We can also agree that no one can disprove god mainly because god is fake and made up.

If your head is exploding reading the above, try to enroll in a course on elementary logic.
You do not prove your opinions are right.

You do not prove your opinions are right.
Mark, religion and sadly, politics mixed in and money, people do not SEE the presence of God but I can assure you from my heart and not trying to prove it to anyone, but many have called God’s name at one time or another but will NEVER admit it! When one questions him or asks of him, it’s the same thing, to me anyway. If one questions him, calls on him or even denies him, why do they? 🤔 I would let them wonder. If they did not wonder, why do the question it? Hope you understand what I’m saying. 😇

Similar to what a prominent Muslim once said, "Somebody did something." If you are attempting to slander Trump with your fatuous slanders for something that happened 60 years ago your stupid insults are made worthless by current democrat crimes, corruption, and insanity.

Trump joked about women's body parts decades ago and must now live with the consequences. Kamala committed adultery to gain government positions decades ago and now she must live with that.
Where's the evidence she committed adultery? How could you possibly know that?

Yet it's ok for Trump to fuck the guts out of everything with a pulse and you think it's ok?? Got it.

Protecting the lives of innocent babies is not somehow wrong
Of course not. It's religion wanting to enter the wombs because you think your doing gods work. It's none of your business.
But regardless of how vocal religion gets about the issue, it has not saved one abortion. Not one.

because unsaved women want the freedom to kill the babies.
If they were saved, how would you know and why would their salvation exclude them from abortion? They have that freedom now?

Werbung:
Back