Kamala has never changed her hateful hard left support for abortion, she just pretends she has for now in order to get elected

Werbung:
Psalm 139:16
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
If humans are not perfect, then whose fault is it? I have no clue who this is speaking to, but God's substance is rarely seen, unless you count flaming shrubbery and such.

I don't know which particular sect of anti-God religionists you are most closely alighed with but I get the impression that your religious views are definitely contrary to those of the God of the Bible.
It’s ok. You were caught once again to have spoken from the wrong end.

I don't know which particular sect of anti-God religionists you are most closely alighed with but I get the impression that your religious views are definitely contrary to those of the God of the Bible.
What's your gods view of what's happening?
Let me guess. Nothing.
It's all bullshit and will have no effect on the election.

That implies the states own women’s bodies.
Politics uses the women every single election as long as I can remember. Same as Blacks and now Latinos! Now it’s the border! Government acts like they own blacks. Uses them! It’s all wrong if you want to talk about the whole picture!
In reality, no one can tell anyone who to vote for and even abortion. Make all the laws they want. Different opinions. Some would say, get on the pill! Don’t have sex! Yes rape happens unfortunately! It’s one’s choice yes and as in many other issues, people are going to do what they choose whether it’s in their State or another.
Yes I’m rattling and all over the place! That’s America! Reality is, all will never agree! Never have, never will!

The fact remains that women own their own bodies and therefore should have the right to choose whether to give birth or not.

No government should have the ability to force a woman to give birth.

This is about controlling women based on the belief that they are inferior to men and should be controlled by men.

Politics uses the women every single election as long as I can remember. Same as Blacks and now Latinos! Now it’s the border! Government acts like they own blacks. Uses them! It’s all wrong if you want to talk about the whole picture!
In reality, no one can tell anyone who to vote for and even abortion. Make all the laws they want. Different opinions. Some would say, get on the pill! Don’t have sex! Yes rape happens unfortunately! It’s one’s choice yes and as in many other issues, people are going to do what they choose whether it’s in their State or another.
Yes I’m rattling and all over the place! That’s America! Reality is, all will never agree! Never have, never will!
I hear you. However this implied symmetry is not quite accurate. Here, let me pose a series of short questions. For each of those identify the people who were against these changes as either liberal or conservative:

- voting rights for women
- voting rights for blacks
- women in military
- blacks in military
- gays in military
- gays in classrooms
- minimum wage
- choice
- religious freedom

Werbung:
Liberals and progressives stand for equity, equality and progress.
Trump represents a return to a period of segregation, Jim Crow, the Cold War, and low taxes for the very wealthy.

Back