Kackles walzed with her boy-toy, police-defunding, radical VP pick while Minneapolis burned

Werbung:
the "rambo" "attack" isn't working. lol.

god you mooorons are so desperate and pathetic
I'm sorry if your guy lied about his military record just like so many other leftists have done, including fake decorated Vietnam war hero Richard Blumenthal. Nevertheless, you don't have to remind me that democrats don't give a damn if their candidates are known liars.

I'm sorry if your guy lied about his military record just like so many other leftists have done, including fake decorated Vietnam war hero Richard Blumenthal. Nevertheless, you don't have to remind me that democrats don't give a damn if their candidates are known liars.
The Rambo attack isn't working lol
You mooorons obsess about stupid nicknames
Because you mooorons have nothing else

You are right! Floyd died on May 25th. National Guard was not ordered until May 28th! He let those towns burn! People died.
Harris promoted the freedom funding!
They let businesses and lives get destroyed!

Attachments

• IMG_9986.webp
    IMG_9986.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9988.webp
    IMG_9988.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
Liars hate it when their lies come back later and bite them in their butts.

View attachment 16297
lol walz is very popular. any hope you mooorons had with playing the "military card" against him disappeared when trump pulled his stunt at arlingon, including calling the army staff "hacks". lol

you moooorons can't even figure out how to insult people correctly.

lol walz is very popular. any hope you mooorons had with playing the "military card" against him disappeared when trump pulled his stunt at arlingon, including calling the army staff "hacks". lol

you moooorons can't even figure out how to insult people correctly.
Lefties hate God, Christians, and Trump so it is no wonder they continue to spew venom at their enemies while embracing enemies of God for public office.

Werbung:
Back