Biden's Keystone Cop Director Wray prove he has no clue.

Werbung:
so present some proof of what you just said. lol. your blather isn't proof.
how do you know his ear was cut by a "straight shot" for example? oh you dont.
god you are stupid.
I saw the photo of the bullet passing by Trump's head, which is something I don't think Cheatle or Wray have seen yet.

It is of ZERO importance to anyone whether Trump's ear was perforated by a bullet or a piece of teleprompter.
The only possible good that could come of this is redesigning teleprompters so they don't shatter.
That sounds democratic. 'Let's spend millions of dollars redesigning teleprompters to replace those that were not damaged by the attempted assassination that we are somewhat interested in and want to do what we can to fix the problem so it does not happen again.'

Dummies: Nobody conspired to murder JFK, Seth Rich, Vince Foster, Jerry Parks, Jeff Epstein, President Trump and more. They just happened and the special cops and FBI were unable to find any clues about the murders.

News Flash: If the Keystone cops found no clues in the murders how do they know nobody else was involved?

I find it somewhat amazing that the FBI thinks that discovering the motives for Crook taking a shot at Trump.
There are three obvious reasons for assassinations:
(1) They shot the guy because they disliked him.
(2) They wanted to go down as famous for at least something in their lives.
(3) Suicide by cop.

It is NOT a good idea to shoot at politicians, because you will get killed for trying.

Shrapnel? Seriously? Is the FBI director really that stupid or is he simply lying again because of his long-standing hatred of Trump?
so no link to this picture showing the bullet. lol.
god you are beyond stupid and pathetic. lol

so no link to this picture showing the bullet. lol.
god you are beyond stupid and pathetic. lol
If deluded stupidites are determined to foolishly believe that some sort of shrapnel of some mysterious sort and location hit Trump in the ear instead of a bullet then leave them alone. They are obviously addicted to stupidity.

If deluded stupidites are determined to foolishly believe that some sort of shrapnel of some mysterious sort and location hit Trump in the ear instead of a bullet then leave them alone. They are obviously addicted to stupidity.
You claimed to have a photo duh
God you areca pathetic lying mor..on lol

Do you not know how to do searches on the internet?

ok so its a picture of a bullet, not showing it hitting his ear, so it doesn't prove it hit his ear. duh.
your own link says it "passed by" his ear. duh.
its on the wrong side to have hit his other ear. duh.
it doesn't prove that it couldn't have been shrapnel hitting his ear. duh.

do you not know how to look intelligent here? apparently not

god you are stupid.

Werbung:
ok so its a picture of a bullet, not showing it hitting his ear, so it doesn't prove it hit his ear. duh.
your own link says it "passed by" his ear. duh.
its on the wrong side to have hit his other ear. duh.
it doesn't prove that it couldn't have been shrapnel hitting his ear. duh.

do you not know how to look intelligent here? apparently not

god you are stupid.
Keystone cop Democrat investigator: 'I saw the image but that still does not prove to me that Trump did not fake the assassination attempt with fake blood and deceptive imaging.'

Back