Just as I predicted Demetia Joe failed again for billions to see,

Werbung:
Guys i have posted concerns about je for 2 plus years. HIs physical decline had\s been slow but not his mental decline. the 2 of you can deny all you want . but it couldn't be more obvious . Many democrats want him to replace or removed. The entire world is laughing at him and us.
You guys hate Trump so much and are so butt hurt that your in denial of his mental health.
Now you know why the special prosecutor said he was mentally capable of standing trial, and that's why he used executive power to prevent the release of the interview. He and Jill did not want people to hear it . Id still like to myself. And his staff have said he is only good for a few hours at best till he gets tired. that explains why he has been on vacation for 40% of the time.
Hés not the same man that wone 4 years ago not even close.
Why you guys deny the truth is beyond me,

Trump was right to want to drain the swamp but the swamp proved much larger and more formiddable than he must have originally been fully aware of. His own justice department, military leaders, and foreign diplomate]s were thick with leftist views incorporated into our government under Obama and others.
Trump was right to want to get Mexico to help pay for the wall but that plan was doomed from the start to turn out like it did.
Trump suggests deporting all immigrants who entered the US illegally but that plan is also doomed to fail just like the others I mentioned.
maybe it will...and maybe it won't. Tennessee Gov Bill Lee has called for a statewide fast and prayer month of July to pray for Tennessee, and the country. I'm going to intermittently fast and pray along with them and for the country. Care to join in?

The border will never be closed. Congress needs to pass the immigration bill they agreed on and tell Trump to get lost.
The Biden immigration bill was not intended to close the border but to spend billions more tax dollars increasing the government bureaucracy necessary to process the millions of illegals still flooding through the border.

Trump was right to want to drain the swamp but the swamp proved much larger and more formiddable than he must have originally been fully aware of. His own justice department, military leaders, and foreign diplomate]s were thick with leftist views incorporated into our government under Obama and others.
Trump was right to want to get Mexico to help pay for the wall but that plan was doomed from the start to turn out like it did.
Trump suggests deporting all immigrants who entered the US illegally but that plan is also doomed to fail just like the others I mentioned.

"thick with leftist views"? That is your schtick for everything. once you implied that trump attorney general barr was a leftist or even worst a democrat, it just does not follow. that is just an alternate reality.

04d6fe8ac2053900a28bb0d1a403d143[1].png The Biden immigration bill was not intended to close the border but to spend billions more tax dollars increasing the government bureaucracy necessary to process the millions of illegals still flooding through the border.
yellow-smiley-confused-emoticon[1].gif

ooooo...geeeee...that's a regular avalanche o' proof ya' got, there, Goober.

Werbung:
The left don't wanna talk about that. I actually think a lot of these guys didn't know how bad it was till that debate. Now they're in a state of shock. Did you see Andrea Mitchell on some panel within last two days. She looked like death warmed over.

Back