Just as I predicted Demetia Joe failed again for billions to see,

Let me offer this leftist quote from post #49 above:

“He’s better than he has ever been, intellectually, analytically,” Scarborough said. “F you if you can’t handle the truth. This version of Biden … is the best Biden ever.”
not quite the same as "sharp". but ok, a tv personality in a off the cuff statement.

far from what you claimed earlier.

Werbung:
I am for closing the border but not for attempting to deport millions of immigrants who entered the US illegally at the invitation of democrats. We need to close the border and then deal with the mess created by the disastrous open border policies of leftists by focusing on helping the peace-loving respectable immigrants assimilate into US society while dealing roughly with illegals who commit criminal acts.
The border will never be closed. Congress needs to pass the immigration bill they agreed on and tell Trump to get lost.

not quite the same as "sharp". but ok, a tv personality in a off the cuff statement.

far from what you claimed earlier.
I could post dozens of other democrats claiming Biden is mentally sharp but what is the point? Everybody knows the man is no longer fit to hold the office. I wonder that democrats who kept bringing up the 25th amendment during Trump's term are now avoiding the amendment for use against Biden when Biden is far more mentally decayed than Trump ever was.

I could post dozens of other democrats claiming Biden is mentally sharp but what is the point? Everybody knows the man is no longer fit to hold the office. I wonder that democrats who kept bringing up the 25th amendment during Trump's term are now avoiding the amendment for use against Biden when Biden is far more mentally decayed than Trump ever was.
1. not sharp but your claim was "as sharp". please stop this stupid game of cat and mouse.

2. go ahead and mention at least 6 names. i will do the search and get the quotes. thanks.

Last edited:
The border will never be closed. Congress needs to pass the immigration bill they agreed on and tell Trump to get lost.
Democrats at the border: 'Come one, come all, whether criminal, insane, genocidal, degenerate or whatever. We will kick Americans out of posh hotels and put you in their place. We will give you plenty of cash and provide you with cradle to the grave care. Just remember on election day that the democrats are providing you these benefits, and not republicans. '

Pelosi says Biden ‘very sharp’: ‘He’s younger than I am’​

BY MIRANDA NAZZARO - 02/13/24 9:53 AM ET
you claimed "as sharp." dont you have any self respect? and that was only one. you claimed to have many. i asked for six.

that said, i think pelosi is playing a game. indeed biden is younger than pelosi. pelosi did not say biden is sharper than her. but you would never see this level of honesty from trump psychopaths.

do you ever think about the quotes of high ranking republicans re trump? it is pure gas lighting when trump supporters quote democrats talking about biden.

you claimed "as sharp." dont you have any self respect?

that said, i think pelosi is playing a game. indeed biden is younger than pelosi. pelosi did not say biden is sharper than her. but you would never see this level of honesty from trump psychopaths.

do you ever think about the quotes of high ranking republicans re trump? it is pure gas lighting when trump supporters quote democrats talking about biden.
You seem determined to condemn me for claiming Democrats described Biden's mind as being sharp. OK. I apologize for whatever I said that was not totally within your extremely narrow window of acceptibility.

1. not sharp but your claim was "as sharp". please stop this stupid game of cat and mouse.

2. go ahead and mention at least 6 names. i will do the search and get the quotes. thanks.
Lol why do you not face the truth about joe.hes screwed up in the head and physically and mentally much older.hiscown staff say he's only good for a few hours a day at best.

Lol why do you not face the truth about joe.hes screwed up in the head and physically and mentally much older.hiscown staff say he's only good for a few hours a day at best.
Another unsubstantiated claim! Please provide a cite for this claim, having failed to substantiate your claim about “as sharp”.

Another unsubstantiated claim! Please provide a cite for this claim, having failed to substantiate your claim about “as sharp”.
LOL seriously you have the nerve to claim that .
Joes physical health is in decline and its obvious and so is his mind . Its been a problem for awhile and has just gotten more severe as time goes on .
They are laughing at him all over the world . Democrats are talking about him being replace even removed from Office . I have been talking about his mental and physical decline for 2 years .
Be honest man you have to see the issues with his mental and physical health.

LOL seriously you have the nerve to claim that .
Joes physical health is in decline and its obvious and so is his mind . Its been a problem for awhile and has just gotten more severe as time goes on .
They are laughing at him all over the world . Democrats are talking about him being replace even removed from Office . I have been talking about his mental and physical decline for 2 years .
Be honest man you have to see the issues with his mental and physical health.
You should look up “claim”. I asked a poster to substantiate his claim. you got a problem with that?

Werbung:
This turkey has got nothing. The name says it all: he is annoying and is here to annoy others.
All over the world, it's Trump they are laughing at.

Back