Just as I predicted Demetia Joe failed again for billions to see,

Liberals are not dealing with Joe's problem they are in denial in many cases like some are here .they know the truth but can not admit it That's the difference And know trump lies and is a asshole but so is Joe and James es mind is going on top of that
Yet they are not able to accept the truth they prefer lies and cover-ups the liberal way

Werbung:
And Joe has been doing the same thing in fact he recently claimed he knew how to tell the truth .odd considering he has lied that us for 48 years
so you acknowledge the difference (that trump repeats lies and never admits them) but you simply dont care or you have no rebut to them and keep deflecting hoping people will not notice. you basically preach to the dumb and invalid.

so you acknowledge the difference (that trump repeats lies and never admits them) but you simply dont care or you have no rebut to them and keep deflecting hoping people will not notice. you basically preach to the dumb and invalid.
First I supported Ron for president and he's not running so I have choice vote for a lying convicted felon or for a lying Democrat president who has screwed the nation and has severe mental competency issues.
One has a sound mind one has not they both lie openly and don't admit it very often.one has let million upon millions of illegals in and it's costing up dearly

Pretty easy choice.

First I supported Ron for president and he's not running so I have choice vote for a lying convicted felon or for a lying Democrat president who has screwed the nation and has severe mental competency issues.
One has a sound mind one has not they both lie openly and don't admit it very often.one has let million upon millions of illegals in and it's costing up dearly

Pretty easy choice.
the above is reasonable. but then why claim that they both lie, as if there is a symmetry. i pointed two glaring and significant differences and it seems you do not disagree. so there is no "both sides" wrt this issue and if so we have disagreement with it either.

the above is reasonable. but then why claim that they both lie, as if there is a symmetry. i pointed two glaring and significant differences and it seems you do not disagree. so there is no "both sides" wrt this issue and if so we have disagreement with it either.
Yes we do you do not want to talk about Joe's mental condition .

Today I watched a interview where Biden blamed his debate performance due to trump screaming . Odd I never heard trump screaming . Also he had a cold and jet lag and needed rest and sleep.
What's next claim he was drugged by Trump or he was constapated

Yes we do you do not want to talk about Joe's mental condition .
let me make sure. i had a typo. let me correct:

the above is reasonable. but then why claim that they both lie, as if there is a symmetry. i pointed two glaring and significant differences and it seems you do not disagree. so there is no "both sides" wrt this issue and if so we have NO disagreement with it either.

so i assume you agreed that there is no "both sides" wrt this issue. if i am wrong, please correct me.

now about biden's mental condition. i pick and choose which posts to respond to. but if i respond and quote you, i will try to address your specific points.

i am not obligated to respond to any specific post or even to respond to an unsolicited direct question from other posters. i will also grant the same privilege to others.

if a poster responds to my post and ask a relevant question, i will most likely give a direct answer. i hope other posters will do the same.

thanks.

let me make sure. i had a typo. let me correct:

the above is reasonable. but then why claim that they both lie, as if there is a symmetry. i pointed two glaring and significant differences and it seems you do not disagree. so there is no "both sides" wrt this issue and if so we have NO disagreement with it either.

so i assume you agreed that there is no "both sides" wrt this issue. if i am wrong, please correct me.

now about biden's mental condition. i pick and choose which posts to respond to. but if i respond and quote you, i will try to address your specific points.

i am not obligated to respond to any specific post or even to respond to an unsolicited direct question from other posters. i will also grant the same privilege to others.

if a poster responds to my post and ask a relevant question, i will most likely give a direct answer. i hope other posters will do the same.

thanks.
lol your full of yourself.

30,000 vs 1. i smell gas.
o so Biden only lied one time is that your claim. And at least Trump isn't claiming he put Nato together and hes a black woman who's uncle was ate by cannibals and he was a professor and was vp in 2020 when president Obama sent him to fight covid,
What I smell is a lot of liberals lying to them selfs

that was a figure of speech, kinda. make it 10. still not the same at all.

the other poster mentioned one mistake: that no soldier died during his (biden) term. can you mention a few more?

but it goes beyond that. consider these:

1. i am confident biden will not repeat the mistake and may even admit it was a mistake.
2. no one, NO ONE, among democrats supported the mistake. many admit it was a mistake.

Contrast this with trump:

1. trump has lied 10s of 1000s times.
2. he repeats his lies. he thinks if he repeats a lie, it becomes less of a lie. he is a psychopath.
3. his supporters support his lies.
4. he has rarely if ever admitted to a lie or even a mistake.

there is absolutely no comparison.
Do you even look at your Gutter Media?? YOu seem totally oblivious to even their consternation at the epic debate failure. How about the Snuffelupagus/biden interview...did you even see THAT?The Truth now.

Last edited:
Do you even look at your Gutter Media?? YOu seem totally oblivious to even their consternation at the epic debate failure. How about the Snuffelupagus/biden interview...did you even see THAT?The Truth now.
Why not respond to my points before asking your question?

Werbung:
Back