Just as I predicted Demetia Joe failed again for billions to see,

Werbung:
Joe Biden said he was sent by OBAMA in 2020 to fight covid is that a lie.
did joe claim he was a professor and was jailed 4 times
this is juvenile behavior. can't you answer one simple question?

here i will show you the courtesy of answering your question even though you ignored mine.

1. "Joe Biden said he was sent by OBAMA in 2020 to fight covid is that a lie": i am not aware of this. please tell me what is wrong with it.

2. "did joe claim he was a professor and was jailed 4 times[?]": i am not aware of this either. but i will check for you. Here:

Joe Biden: "For four years, I was a full professor at the University of Pennsylvania."

Ruling: Half True

re being jailed wapo says four Pinocchios. so i assume it was a lie.

now go ahead and answer my question about trump winning California.

this is juvenile behavior. can't you answer one simple question?

here i will show you the courtesy of answering your question even though you ignored mine.

1. "Joe Biden said he was sent by OBAMA in 2020 to fight covid is that a lie": i am not aware of this. please tell me what is wrong with it.

2. "did joe claim he was a professor and was jailed 4 times[?]": i am not aware of this either. but i will check for you. Here:

Joe Biden: "For four years, I was a full professor at the University of Pennsylvania."

Ruling: Half True

re being jailed wapo says four Pinocchios. so i assume it was a lie.

now go ahead and answer my question about trump winning California.
Seem Joe can not answer 1 question.
I doubt he could win in California.I lived there for a few years. It's full of nut bags freaks woke loonies illegals . Cali is in a self destroying state

Yes it's been pretty obvious Joe's been on the decline I mentioned it in 2021 and only the delusional and morons want him for office now that he's exposed.

Now I have a question for you. Would you hire a man with Joe Biden luggage to run your company.
You were soing so well but you forgot to answer my question. Again as courtesy I would answer but please answer as we along. Thanks.

My answer: kinda depends on the company and his specific duties. My answer is mostly yes especially if I knew he would be surrounded by competent underlings.

Now please answer my previous question.

And here is a new one: several times Trump promised proposals on complex issues in two weeks. I can recall healthcare and very recently on abortion. Would you agree he was lying through his teeth when he promised those?

You were soing so well but you forgot to answer my question. Again as courtesy I would answer but please answer as we along. Thanks.

My answer: kinda depends on the company and his specific duties. My answer is mostly yes especially if I knew he would be surrounded by competent underlings.

Now please answer my previous question.

And here is a new one: several times Trump promised proposals on complex issues in two weeks. I can recall healthcare and very recently on abortion. Would you agree he was lying through his teeth when he promised those?
So your admitting he is not mentally or physically able just as when he was interviewed by the special prosecutor who felt he is not able to charge him when he thinks hes guilty because joe not right any more . lol

So your admitting he is not mentally or physically able just as when he was interviewed by the special prosecutor who felt he is not able to charge him when he thinks hes guilty because joe not right any more . lol
Forgot answer my questions?

I do lot know how you got such admission from me. Time goes in one way. My assumption is Trump and Biden are not as sharp as 4 years ago.

Now please answer my questions. Thanks.

Yes as I said Joe would freeze up mumble and talk nonsense .I really like how he stood there all slack jawed with his mouth open.
Yes it was a amazing performance and display of Joe's abality and mental comptence.

Werbung:
Yet earlier you feigned ignorance that I asked you questions. You are not good at even playing dumb.
I forgot please refresh my memory. I need some oxygen I have been laughing so hard sense the debate and hunter and Jill are in meetings as advisors and all the people wanting dementia Joe to go.,I forgot I'm old and need my oxygen.I forgot. You support Biden and it's ok when it forgets can you not allow me the same .

Back