Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Werbung:
This does NOT "have the media losing their minds". And Kamala Harris is a graduate of Howard University and a member of the most prestigious Black sorority in our country. This is just more stupid claptrap from "Red State".

This does NOT "have the media losing their minds". And Kamala Harris is a graduate of Howard University and a member of the most prestigious Black sorority in our country. This is just more stupid claptrap from "Red State".
Somwhat if the mixed race white/Indian attended Howard, did that make her ancestors negroes?

Almost no Black Americans are 100% Black. And a lot of "White" people are not 100% Caucasian. The presidential election is not about skin color, facial features or hair texture, it is about who will be the better leader of our country, based on what they do.

Must a person be 100% British to teach Shakespeare? Is it possible for a Polish person to make a good pizza?
Can a tall Chinese person be a great basketball player? Does your ancestry prevent you from winning a Mah Jong tournament?

Your assumptions are ridiculous.

Somwhat if the mixed race white/Indian attended Howard, did that make her ancestors negroes?
How is it more important for a person to fit YOUR definition of what it means to be a Black person rather the definition of a woman who grew up and was educated among and by Black people

Founders_of_the_NAACP.webp

Who are these people? They are Moorfield Storey, Mary White Ovington, and W.E. B. DuBois.
What did they do? They were among the most prominent leaders of the N.A.A.C.P.

I bet Mark thinks they are also unqualified to be Black.

Almost no Black Americans are 100% Black. And a lot of "White" people are not 100% Caucasian. The presidential election is not about skin color, facial features or hair texture, it is about who will be the better leader of our country, based on what they do.

Must a person be 100% British to teach Shakespeare? Is it possible for a Polish person to make a good pizza?
Can a tall Chinese person be a great basketball player? Does your ancestry prevent you from winning a Mah Jong tournament?

Your assumptions are ridiculous.
Almost nobody in Pocahontas Warrens's lineage were American Indian either but you know the Democrat saying, 'You can be anybody you want to pretend to be.'

How is it more important for a person to fit YOUR definition of what it means to be a Black person rather the definition of a woman who grew up and was educated among and by Black people

View attachment 16828

Who are these people? They are Moorfield Storey, Mary White Ovington, and W.E. B. DuBois.
What did they do? They were among the most prominent leaders of the N.A.A.C.P.

I bet Mark thinks they are also unqualified to be Black.
Lefties have blurred the lines. For example I believe Merrick Garland has resorted to calling black racist shooters white supremacist terrorists as if color is all in the eye of the bigot.

When did Garland ever do that?
You are clearly a bigot. You are suggesting that Kamala is unfit to be president because she does not fit your bigoted vision of who should be allowed to claim that they are Black.

ti
but she is not black and Obama was not black ti racial either. You see the reality of it is she is multi. SHE IS ONLY HALF BLACK >
now i DO UNDERSTAND that liberals can be any sex or gender but when it comes to race your heritage is your heritage and you do not get to choose , yes I know liberals think they can but they can not . My family is mixed race so I can not pick which one i belong to it just is what t is.

But I do understand liberals try like this idiot who thinks she's black

I love how liberals pick their sex there race etc its so moronic .

ti
but she is not black and Obama was not black ti racial either. You see the reality of it is she is multi. SHE IS ONLY HALF BLACK >
now i DO UNDERSTAND that liberals can be any sex or gender but when it comes to race your heritage is your heritage and you do not get to choose , yes I know liberals think they can but they can not . My family is mixed race so I can not pick which one i belong to it just is what t is.

I love how liberals pick their sex there race etc its so moronic .
Still a moooron who doesn't understand gender lol

ti

I would not criticize or correct anyone who claims Obama is only half black.

Werbung:
Back