Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Is Donald Trump a sex criminal? He has been fined millions for his rapey character. And yet, silly Mark thinks he is worthy of being president.
Amen. He is not just an adulterer. He is a sexual predator. But some godless characters support this sexual predator and wanna put gays to death.

Peaceful my err foot!

Werbung:
I am asking Francis:

What’s the Bible punishment for adultery? What do YOU think the penyaly for adultery should be?

What do you think the punishment for engaging in jomsexuality should be? What does your god say about that?

While you are at this please remind us what a peaceful man you are.
The Bible does not dictate laws to modern nations as if modern nations are no different from ancient Jewish theocracies.

Is Donald Trump a sex criminal? He has been fined millions for his rapey character. And yet, silly Mark thinks he is worthy of being president.
Paying for sex or paying for silence is not exactly criminal like famous democrats having sex with underage aides in the WH or in Congress was.

Amen. He is not just an adulterer. He is a sexual predator. But some godless characters support this sexual predator and wanna put gays to death.

Peaceful my err foot!
How would you compare Bill Clinton's 'affairs' in office to Trump's affairs in office? Any comparison at all? No, that would not be possible since Trump has not been acciused of having illicit sex in government buildings while in office like Clinton and Biden have.

View attachment 15750

Prison abolition movement in the United States

The prison abolition movement is a network of groups and activists that seek to reduce or eliminate prisons and the prison system, and replace them with systems of rehabilitation and education that do not focus on punishment and government institutionalization.[1]
Where does it say democrats wanted it?
Again, I've caught you lying.
Surely you aren't stupid enough to post something you cannot support but obviously wrong. You can.

How would you compare Bill Clinton's 'affairs' in office to Trump's affairs in office? Any comparison at all? No, that would not be possible since Trump has not been acciused of having illicit sex in government buildings while in office like Clinton and Biden have.
Trumps was found liable for non consensual sexual abuse
Clinton and Biden weren't
Thanks for bringing up this point lol

Not being accused of it doesn't prove his innocence. Democrats have a little more principle than arseholes like you.

Werbung:
Back