Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Kackles supported the leftist defund the police rioters before she flipped because of fears of being hurt in the 2024 election because of that stupid support.
Absolute bullshyt. Why would the VP do something stupid like that? You know it takes. Why say that shit.

Werbung:

Harris praised ‘defund the police’ in 2020. Hear where she stands on the issue now
Here is how I deal with posts/posters. I see a comment containing a somewhat controversial claim and no direct quote substantiating that claim.

Now depending on the credibility of the poster I might click on the link. For less trustworthy posters I ask them for a direct quote or an excerpt. For the bottom of the barrel posters I do not even bother to ask for a direct quote. I just point to the lack of a quote and move on. Based on my experience when a direct quote is not provided especially when some claims someone else has said this and that, it is almost always a lie. And my assumption is this case given the reputation of the poster that the us is a deliberate and dastardly lie. But I am willing to be shown wrong.

FTR I think it is unhelpful for any poster, right or left, not to provide a direct quote or at least a roadmap of how the link proves their claim. a naked link imo should not be acceptable. I am new here of course so I accept such if it is the norm but I will almost never click on a naked link.

can you define "defund the police"? obviously not .
keep whining :)
This is what blacks and black organizations were saying about police defunding while Minneapolis burned as Walz and wife enjoyed the 'historic show:'

https://www.aclu.org/news/criminal-law-reform/defunding-the-police-will-actually-make-us-safer 6-11-20MINAL LAW REFORM

Defunding the Police Will Actually Make Us Safer

Policing in this country evolved from slave patrols. It has never been a neutral institution.

This is what blacks and black organizations were saying about police defunding while Minneapolis burned as Walz and wife enjoyed the 'historic show:'

https://www.aclu.org/news/criminal-law-reform/defunding-the-police-will-actually-make-us-safer 6-11-20MINAL LAW REFORM

Defunding the Police Will Actually Make Us Safer

Policing in this country evolved from slave patrols. It has never been a neutral institution.
So you still can't define it
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
FTR I think it is unhelpful for any poster, right or left, not to provide a direct quote or at least a roadmap of how the link proves their claim. a naked link imo should not be acceptable.
hqdefault[1].webp

"You're learning, well, young Wheathopper!"
quote-imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery-that-mediocrity-can-pay-to-greatness-oscar-...webp
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Back