Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Werbung:
Poor Mark thinks that only verdicts he agrees with qualify as justice.
Poor mark also does not understand that opinions without substantiation can be refuted with other opinions with no substantiation. And the overwhelming majority of his posts are mere opinions with no substantiation, and outlandish opinions at that,

IMO he is poison on this board.

Yes, we know that, depending on perception, Clinton and Biden committed sex crimes for which they were never charged and Obama was charged with male sexual harassment at Harvard that was settled out of court and covered up by leftists.
Trump was tried and found culpable of slander, and then fined over $80 million.
No Democrat was indicted.

Why is it that you won’t share with us what you think should be punishment for homosexual acts and adultery? You say you are here to preach the gospel but all you do is spew hate. Why not tell us about what you think should be punishment for homosexual act and adultery? You are not an honest debater.
I do not know why you accuse me of hate because I don't know what penalties should be applied to sex crimes.

Prove the jury was tainted. Lying moooron
Nobody can prove the prosecutor, judge and jury were not unduly influence by political, racist, or theological biases. Has the judge or prosecutor a history of animosity towards Christians and/or Christian views or values?

I do not know why you accuse me of hate because I don't know what penalties should be applied to sex crimes.
What, all of a sudden you have no opinions? Ok, what penalty does your god propose for homosexual acts, abortion, and adultery? What, are you ashamed of your religion?

What, all of a sudden you have no opinions? Ok, what penalty does your god propose for homosexual acts, abortion, and adultery? What, are you ashamed of your religion?
God offers no suggestions or penalty guidelines on penalties for sex crimes in America.

Remember, opinions with no substantiation (like above and most of your posts) can easily be refuted with other opinions with no justification.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-convicted-congressional-republicans-reaction/
POLITICS

Congressional Republicans stick by Trump after conviction, call it a "travesty of justice"​

Washington — Republicans derided the verdict in Donald Trump's New York "hush money" criminal trial on Thursday, sticking by their presumptive nominee for president and claiming bias by the judge — and the jury — against the former president as he was found guilty on all 34 felony counts.

"Today is a shameful day in American history," Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson said in a statement. "This was a purely political exercise, not a legal one."

In a social media post Thursday evening, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell wrote that "these charges never should have been brought in the first place. I expect the conviction to be overturned on appeal."

Werbung:
Nobody can prove the prosecutor, judge and jury were not unduly influence by political, racist, or theological biases. Has the judge or prosecutor a history of animosity towards Christians and/or Christian views or values?
So once more you lied because you have no proof of your claims it's amusing how you never get tired of looking stupid here LOL

Back