Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Werbung:
You can still be executed in Saudi Arabia for witchcraft.
Really?
Trumps was found liable for non consensual sexual abuse
Clinton and Biden weren't
Thanks for bringing up this point lol
Trump was charged and convicted by leftist prosecutors, a leftist judge, and a tainted jury. Biden was never charged for his assault on Tara Reade. Go figger.

they are totally different crimes. "has led to" is a meaningless phrase. murder is not justified by or can be blamed on adultery
Many murderers in the US have claimed justification for their murder based on the infidelity of their partner with an adulterer. I also believe adultery is not a justification for murder, but I recognise that people have different opinions, as we see in this article from Britain:

Lord Chief Justice Lord Judge

Lord Chief Justice Lord Judge gender-neutralised his reasoning. Photograph: Ian Nicholson/PA
OpinionLaw

This article is more than 12 years old

'Infidelity plus' – the new defence against murder

This article is more than 12 years old
Vera Baird

A partner's affair can no longer be treated by courts as a defensible reason to lose control and kill – but it can be a factor
Mon 23 Jan 2012 09.39 EST

Parliament made clear two years ago that sexual infidelity should not be allowed as a defence for murder, whatever the circumstances. A partner's affair could no longer be treated by courts as a defensible reason to lose control and kill.

However, giving judgment last week, on three domestic killing appeals, Lord Chief Justice Judge ruled: "Where sexual infidelity is integral to and forms an essential part of the context the prohibition does not operate to exclude it."

It seems that parliament says infidelity doesn't count and the court says it does.

Killing a wife for infidelity was "classic" provocation under the law prior to 2009. The courts were littered with cases in which men blamed their partner's adultery for making them kill her.

What do you think punishment for adultery should be?

Now draw some strength from your god, use your spine show some courage and answer for once.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Quite simply....ya' go to the BOOK O' RULES.
urnpublicidap.org2713fda3efdfa297d0f024efb1ca3003Election_2024_Trump_Bible_19650[1].webp
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
1_ZND0s0i1MTgYW9FXNQ5uMA[1].webp

"Holy SHIT!!!!
I THINK I'M AN ATHEIST,
AGAIN!!!!!"

Where does it say democrats wanted it?
Again, I've caught you lying.
Surely you aren't stupid enough to post something you cannot support but obviously wrong. You can.
You fail to prove the abolish the police movement is sponsored by leading republican politicians.

‘An indefensible system’: AOC leads calls to abolish police after Daunte Wright killing​

Trump was found responsible for what is civil equivalent of rape, certainly sexual assault.
Trump was charged by leftists for leftists with the crime decades after the claim was made. Clinton was protected by leftists from being charged with rape, adultery, sexual harassment, and possibly murder for his crimes.

Ahh, but you ignore the fact that Trump is also a rapist.
His rapey ways have cost him over $80,000.
Yes, we know that, depending on perception, Clinton and Biden committed sex crimes for which they were never charged and Obama was charged with male sexual harassment at Harvard that was settled out of court and covered up by leftists.

Not being accused of it doesn't prove his innocence. Democrats have a little more principle than arseholes like you.
You make a good point. Just because leading democrats have never been charged in so many cases involving their criminal activities does not mean they were innocent.

What do you think punishment for adultery should be?

Now draw some strength from your god, use your spine show some courage and answer for once.
Adultery ranks among crimes such as voyerism, indecent exposures, sexual harassments and so forth. I'll leave it up to justice officials and politicians to determine appropriate judgments for the crimes against God and/or against nature.

Homosexuals have the right to stop harassing cake makers over their religious convictions if they do not want to be forced to shut the hell up.
Why is it that you won’t share with us what you think should be punishment for homosexual acts and adultery? You say you are here to preach the gospel but all you do is spew hate. Why not tell us about what you think should be punishment for homosexual act and adultery? You are not an honest debater.

Adultery ranks among crimes such as voyerism, indecent exposures, sexual harassments and so forth. I'll leave it up to justice officials and politicians to determine appropriate judgments for the crimes against God and/or against nature.
Why so timid now? Just tell us what you think punishment for anduktery and homosexual acts should be.

Also tell us what your bible says for those.

Werbung:
Back