Al Gore Lies About Gloabl Warming Scandal

Werbung:
Links on Drudge tonight...

• Cold stuns Floridians, causes deaths elsewhere...
  • Arctic air has invaded the South...
  • Cold kills 100,000 tropical fish in S Florida......
  • CHILL MAP...
  • Cold snap death toll rises across Europe...
  • Global cooling may set in for 20-30 years!
  • UN scientist admits 'global warming has paused, and there may well be some cooling'...

Gipper, are you really incapable of reading? We've been over this so many times in the last 20 posts that I'm starting to think you are a troll. Anecdotes don't matter. As Sihouette has reminded me, you can use them to prove immigration isn't happening in exactly the same way you are doing. That's why you have to use data. Stop responding with stories about isolated anecdotes and address the damn facts.

Exhibit 12 - The ice is growing thicker at the South Pole

Don't you just love how the global warming alarmists cherry pick
their data?

The pot calling the kettle black? How many times have we caught you doing this in this thread?

Let's use some common sense. If CO2 is increasing and the ice in Antartica is possibly increasing then
the greenhouse global warming theory is again violated. If ice is melting at the north pole due to CO2 levels,
why not at the south pole?
The South Pole is totally surrounded by water and water molecules. (Hee Hee)

Probably because if almost all of the continent is below freezing levels even during the summer, ice doesn't melt. The parts that extend farther north and get above freezing in the summers (the peninsula) are melting faster.

We need to look at all evidence, different sources and avoid cherry picking our data.
When we do, we blow logical holes in the CO2 induced Global Warming theory.

Great, so why are you cherry picking Antarctica instead of addressing the evidence?

Gipper, are you really incapable of reading? We've been over this so many times in the last 20 posts that I'm starting to think you are a troll. Anecdotes don't matter. As Sihouette has reminded me, you can use them to prove immigration isn't happening in exactly the same way you are doing. That's why you have to use data. Stop responding with stories about isolated anecdotes and address the damn facts.

Dear Mr. Sheeple, why so harsh? Must you always pick on poor old me?

What FACTS could you have possibly posted on a HOAX? By it's very nature, a hoax is not something nice people like you and me should debate.

See definition below...
American Heritage definitions American Heritage Dictionary

1. noun An act intended to deceive or trick.
2. noun Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.
3. transitive verb To deceive or cheat by using a hoax.

Now Mr. Sheeple can we please get along? Please remove those blinders and see the wonderful light of TRUTH.

Love, Your Loving Friend, Gipper

Dear Mr. Sheeple, why so harsh? Must you always pick on poor old me?

What FACTS could you have possibly posted on a HOAX? By it's very nature, a hoax is not something nice people like you and me should debate.

See definition below...
American Heritage definitions American Heritage Dictionary

1. noun An act intended to deceive or trick.
2. noun Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.
3. transitive verb To deceive or cheat by using a hoax.

Now Mr. Sheeple can we please get along? Please remove those blinders and see the wonderful light of TRUTH.

Love, Your Loving Friend, Gipper

Dear Gipper,

I am sorry for snapping at you. It is frustrating when people either do not read or ignore my posts when responding.

Also, all of free-market economics is a hoax. I am going to claim because I know some economists are dishonest and because I don't like the free market. Any facts you can post about economics are irrelevant because it is all a hoax. We should remove the blinders about economics as well.

It's not very productive discussing with people when this is how they respond.

Dear Gipper,

I am sorry for snapping at you. It is frustrating when people either do not read or ignore my posts when responding.

Also, all of free-market economics is a hoax. I am going to claim because I know some economists are dishonest and because I don't like the free market. Any facts you can post about economics are irrelevant because it is all a hoax. We should remove the blinders about economics as well.

It's not very productive discussing with people when this is how they respond.

You are changing the subject to economics???? Well, okay.

Free-market economics is a hoax because you do not like it and know some dishonest economists. Whaaaaaaaaaa???

Do you believe the US is currently practicing free market economics? And by that, do you mean laissez-faire economics? Or, are you referring to fair trade practices?

Gipper, are you really incapable of reading? We've been over this so many times in the last 20 posts that I'm starting to think you are a troll~ Mr. Sheepish

"Gipper" and "asur" brought to you by Exxon-Mobil.

Sheep, note the last two bullets even the warmers are admitting it.

Global cooling may set in for 20-30 years!
UN scientist admits 'global warming has paused, and there may well be some cooling'...

Does the phrase Thermohaline circulation mean anything to anyone?

A colder Europe is one of the predicted results of a change in thermohaline circulation, and has been for some time now. According to an article in this publication from Colombia University, we could start seeing a colder Europe rather soon. Maybe we already are.

On the eve of the international meeting on global warming that opened Dec. 1 in Kyoto, Japan, one of the world's leading climate experts warned of an underestimated threat posed by the buildup of greenhouse gases—an abrupt collapse of the oceans' prevailing circulation system that could send temperatures across Europe plummeting in a span of 10 years.

food for thought, or perhaps not, according to one's predilections.

Does the phrase Thermohaline circulation mean anything to anyone?

A colder Europe is one of the predicted results of a change in thermohaline circulation, and has been for some time now. According to an article in this publication from Colombia University, we could start seeing a colder Europe rather soon. Maybe we already are.

food for thought, or perhaps not, according to one's predilections.

we have a colder northern hemisphere, got another one for that ?

Ok...everyone take a 'TIME OUT FOR SOME HUMOR'...

100111_ed.gif

Werbung:
You are changing the subject to economics???? Well, okay.

No, I am applying the logic you (and others) using to another subject in an effort to show you how ridiculous it is.

You have not responded to any of the data I have posted, and you justify this because "man made global warming is a hoax", which you base entirely on some stolen e-mails.

Free-market economics is a hoax because you do not like it and know some dishonest economists. Whaaaaaaaaaa???

Exactly, see how crazy it is to argue like this? Based on the e-mails it appears that there are some dishonest climate scientists. Therefore, you conclude that global warming is a hoax, and therefore any data that contradicts your anecdotes is irrelevant.

Back