What physical or other clues indicate someone is a dim wit?

Werbung:
You always quote non scientists about science as if that proves something duh
It's all you have
You criticize AOC for spouting global warming nonsense when you should be criticizing the quacks who brainwashed her into believing that nonsense.

I don't care if you listened to god himself. No one is dead for three days then comes to life. Your witnesses were liars and delusional.
Then comes the outrageous claim he suddenly levitates into the sky. Don't make me vomit.

How about where's it say that hundreds of graves opened up in the same day and corpes walked around? You deliberately missed that bit. Do you expect people to believe that rubbish.
Even if he did come from a virgin, which we know is false because his mother had 2 children before him, it doesn't prove he was a gid that could do all those ridiculous things.

The trouble with you godbotherers is you don't think rationally and logically about what you believe. You are programmed like a robot to believe that filthy Bible and never question it.
The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel (39:52)

Again, no one willingly dies for a lie.

You will find him easy to listen to and easy to understand.

If you watch the video, I will discuss it with you.

You criticize AOC for spouting global warming nonsense when you should be criticizing the quacks who brainwashed her into believing that nonsense.

no, i criticize science morons like you who don't understand the role of co2 in climate change and yet claim that the science is wrong. lol

no, i criticize science morons like you who don't understand the role of co2 in climate change and yet claim that the science is wrong. lol
Real scientists do not ignore data that does not match a priori conclusions. Most climate alarmists do not answer evidence that does not harmonize with popular assumptions, making them less believable.

Real scientists do not ignore data that does not match a priori conclusions. Most climate alarmists do not answer evidence that does not harmonize with popular assumptions, making them less believable.
most climate scientists dont? you can prove that, right?
oh wait, you can't.
because you are a lying science moron.

The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel (39:52)

Again, no one willingly dies for a lie.

You will find him easy to listen to and easy to understand.

If you watch the video, I will discuss it with you.
And you can believe a lie forever but it's still a lie.

You ignorant heathen.

You did not watch the video part where Jesus' Disciples were tormented and even killed because they remained steadfast in their account of Jesus' resurrection.

No one dies for a lie that they know is a lie.

You are too stupid to bother with.

most climate scientists dont? you can prove that, right?
oh wait, you can't.
because you are a lying science moron.
Honorable and respectable scientists do not deliberately push science conclusions while deliberately ignoring data that does not support those conclusions. Real scientists will address contrary data head on and deal with it scientifically. Quacks just promote narratives they are sold on but did not gather from honest evaluations of all the facts instead of just some of the facts.

Take the fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory invented by Hitlary and her cronies for one example. Will lefties ever repent of their errors for believing those lies or will they never be cured?

Honorable and respectable scientists do not deliberately push science conclusions while deliberately ignoring data that does not support those conclusions. Real scientists will address contrary data head on and deal with it scientifically. Quacks just promote narratives they are sold on but did not gather from honest evaluations of all the facts instead of just some of the facts.
I suspect Pjmretard is a Commie or Jihadi and we should view his screwed up values as a warning of why Commies and Jihadis must not gain positions of influence under the guise that we must be tolerant and nice and permissive with them.

As soon as he or his ilk might have a chance, he/they would release their poisonous stinking thinkin into our system to eliminate rationality and Americanism and inject their corrosive ideologies and values/lack of values into our system and people.

I suspect Pjmretard is a Commie or Jihadi and we should view his screwed up values as a warning of why Commies and Jihadis must not gain positions of influence under the guise that we must be tolerant and nice and permissive with them.

As soon as he or his ilk might have a chance, he/they would release their poisonous stinking thinkin into our system to eliminate rationality and Americanism and inject their corrosive ideologies and values/lack of values into our system and people.
Lefties fulfill the scripture by making devils more wicked than themselves by their support for and propagation of evil.

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

omg more just word salad about nothing. lol.
all you have is nothing

Take the fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory invented by Hitlary and her cronies for one example. Will lefties ever repent of their errors for believing those lies or will they never be cured?
It happened and you know it. Denying it for the sake of a failed POTUS makes no sense.

Werbung:
You ignorant heathen.

You did not watch the video part where Jesus' Disciples were tormented and even killed because they remained steadfast in their account of Jesus' resurrection.

No one dies for a lie that they know is a lie.

You are too stupid to bother with.
Why would I consider advice from a ratbag godbotherer like you?

Those who believe there's a god etc, are mentally impaired. Should be in an asylum.

Back