What physical or other clues indicate someone is a dim wit?

Yo Daddy!!

Dan Bongino says that anyone who reads The New York Times in order to be informed, is (most likely) an idiot.

Werbung:
believing dan gongino.

During the 2020 election, he promoted false and baseless claims of voter fraud.[1] After Joe Biden won the 2020 election and Donald Trump refused to concede, Bongino backed Trump's claims of election fraud,[50] and falsely claimed that the Democrats rigged the election.[51]

Dan Bongino says that anyone who reads The New York Times in order to be informed, is (most likely) an idiot.
It's about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant mouth.

I read the NYT but only to see what new narrative the left is pushing and to fact check their lies.

believing dan gongino.

During the 2020 election, he promoted false and baseless claims of voter fraud.[1] After Joe Biden won the 2020 election and Donald Trump refused to concede, Bongino backed Trump's claims of election fraud,[50] and falsely claimed that the Democrats rigged the election.[51]
Democrats continue to claim their voter fraud did not happen. They lie like dogs and the sad thing is that so many thousands of them know that for a fact.

Democrats continue to claim their voter fraud did not happen. They lie like dogs and the sad thing is that so many thousands of them know that for a fact.
well i do know I continue to claim you morons haven't proven it with credible evidence, which is true, or else you wouldn't have lost every court case, and fox news wouldn't have admitted it. lol

the sad thing is that claiming the election was stolen is anti american.

well i do know I continue to claim you morons haven't proven it with credible evidence, which is true, or else you wouldn't have lost every court case, and fox news wouldn't have admitted it. lol

the sad thing is that claiming the election was stolen is anti american.
The evidence exists. Democrats refuse to examine the evidence and stupidly and falsely claim that if the evidence is not examined by some party approved by Democrats, then the evidence is invalid, allegedly meaning that is proof no voting fraud occurred. That sort of argument is false and therefore invalid.

The evidence exists. Democrats refuse to examine the evidence and stupidly and falsely claim that if the evidence is not examined by some party approved by Democrats, then the evidence is invalid, allegedly meaning that is proof no voting fraud occurred. That sort of argument is false and therefore invalid.

the evidence was examined multiple times and found not to be credible.
you keep lying. lol

the evidence was examined multiple times and found not to be credible.
you keep lying. lol
Baloney. Liars and deceivers may claim they did a thorough job of investigating evidence of fraud, but they have never proven the evidence is invalid. They lie to hide their parts in committing the massive 2020 voting fraud/.

Werbung:
Baloney. Liars and deceivers may claim they did a thorough job of investigating evidence of fraud, but they have never proven the evidence is invalid. They lie to hide their parts in committing the massive 2020 voting fraud/.
judges looked at the evidence and said it wasn't credible.

you are a lying moron :)

Back