Witness: teen Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, beat him as Zimmerman cried for help

it doesn't matter to the white guilt crowd nor do the reported facts and 911 information. Zimmerman is this new Kunta Kinte's cracker murderer and thats all there is to it. and if the investigation and trial clear Zimmerman, that won't matter and he'll end up dead as they won't offer him witness protection sorts of protection from the actual vigilante's being loosed on him by way of the Black Panthers.

Werbung:
Just like Voter intimination Eric Holder says what the Black Panthers did is Ok
black-panther-voter-intimidation.jpg

But this is not Ok
kkk-latinos-racism.png

Those are Democrats under those sheets. Don't forget that.

Great stuff. Klavan is a genius.

The Left is desperate to silence their political opponents. They fail to see how damaging censorship will be for all Americans including themselves. They are too dumb to recognize the consequences of their actions.

The Left hates conservatives more than they hate anything. A murdering raping terrorist is more likable to them than a law abiding outspoken conservative. Just another proof of their psychosis.

is there anyone in America that does not know about the violent subculture ? Zimmerman was half hispanic with black relations so I'd not bother with that line of thought.

as noted on the 911 Zimmerman lost track of the youth and so any confrontation or subduing was not of his doing.

yes the trial is where any evidence will get weighed but you seem pretty willing to conjecture negatively toward Zimmerman based on nothing i can see in what we do know.

It's pretty easy to "conjecture negatively" when the confrontation was between an armed adult and an unarmed juvenile. That is the one fact we have to go on. The rest is just speculation at this point.

Zimmerman doesn't deserve what he's getting into, either. What needs to happen is a trial in which facts are brought to light and emotions play no role. The odds of that happening now are approaching zero.

Zimmerman fears for his life, and it's not the cops he's afraid of:

Oliver explained that Zimmerman has begun to fear for his life and has now gone into hiding. Oliver continued to say that Zimmerman is “just now becoming aware of how big this has gotten.”
Zimmerman has stayed in contact with his family and Oliver as the case has sparked an uproar across the country turning into a matter of race, gun laws, and criminal justice.
On Saturday, the militant New Black Panther Party offered a $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman’s “capture.”

It's pretty easy to "conjecture negatively" when the confrontation was between an armed adult and an unarmed juvenile. That is the one fact we have to go on. The rest is just speculation at this point.

Zimmerman doesn't deserve what he's getting into, either. What needs to happen is a trial in which facts are brought to light and emotions play no role. The odds of that happening now are approaching zero.

Zimmerman fears for his life, and it's not the cops he's afraid of:

neither party knew whether the other was armed or not so that fact was immaterial in the moment. I did post a link to the 911 tape so we do have that to refer to.

neither party knew whether the other was armed or not so that fact was immaterial in the moment. I did post a link to the 911 tape so we do have that to refer to.
I listened to that, too. I remember hearing Zimmerman say, "They always get away" and intimate that Martin was, in fact, running away.

I wonder if the panthers and other anti-zimmerman folks knew he was a registered democrat anything would change.... :cool:

Werbung:
I listened to that, too. I remember hearing Zimmerman say, "They always get away" and intimate that Martin was, in fact, running away.

His point is valid that if its left to waiting until the police arrive a box turtle can escape.
I heard nothing that suggested any sort of running.

Back