Witness: teen Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, beat him as Zimmerman cried for help

Werbung:
according to the 911 he did lose track of him.
perhaps the skittle eating teen had already ditched his jimmy and loot, thats for conjecture.

got away from him? in order to get away from someone that means they have to be chasing you...now if someone starts chaseing you with a gun...do you have a right to deffend yourself? or does only the person with the gun have that right if you come after them?

Also wittness said she saw it the other way around..told police...they ignored her

video of him seems to show no injurys like he claimed

s
got away from him? in order to get away from someone that means they have to be chasing you...now if someone starts chaseing you with a gun...do you have a right to deffend yourself? or does only the person with the gun have that right if you come after them?

Also wittness said she saw it the other way around..told police...they ignored her

video of him seems to show no injurys like he claimed

I didnt say get away did I ?
Neither knew if the other was armed did they ?
As stated above each had "stand your ground" on their side.
Once one is attacked then only one does.
Do you really think the cops will allow a bunch of blood all over their squad car with AIDs risk ? He got cleaned up at the scene.

the court will decide which witnesses are credible.

Werbung:
I have heard it both ways in the media. Showing that the media is unreliable, and undoubted biased depending who they are.

Back