Witness: teen Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, beat him as Zimmerman cried for help

Little-Acorn

Apparently there was an eyewitness to the whole episode, that ended with teenager Trayvon Martin getting shot by George Zimmerman in a Florida neighborhood. And that eyewitness is telling a very different story from what pundits such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (who were not there) are telling us.

The witness says that he saw the teenager Martin attack Zimmerman and bring him down to the ground; and that Trayvon Martin was on top, beating up on Zimmerman who lay on the ground, yelling for help.

If what the witness says is true, this could lend a lot more credibility to Zimmerman's statements that he shot to defend himself.

But this runs against the opinions that many people (including myself) had already formed: That Zimmerman stalked the teenager and shot him as he ran away.

Since the eyewitness's testimony runs so counter to the conclusions people have already drawn, will the eyewitness testimony be ignored, and people start rioting over the "brutal racial killing" they are so sure happened? When maybe it didn't happen that way at all?

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

Updated: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 5:47 PM EDT

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Werbung:
What about that NY Cop shot an unarmed black man 50 times comming out of his wedding reception. That cop wasnt sent to prison nor he wasnt fired from his job. Nothing was done about the Officer and nothing should be done about Zimmerman nether.

If the witness is a reliable witness, a lot of people are going to look like fools. But I bet when they are all proven wrong as to what happened, Obama won't be placing an 'i'm sorry' call to zimmerman.

Apparently there was an eyewitness to the whole episode, that ended with teenager Trayvon Martin getting shot by George Zimmerman in a Florida neighborhood. And that eyewitness is telling a very different story from what pundits such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (who were not there) are telling us.

The witness says that he saw the teenager Martin attack Zimmerman and bring him down to the ground; and that Trayvon Martin was on top, beating up on Zimmerman who lay on the ground, yelling for help.

If what the witness says is true, this could lend a lot more credibility to Zimmerman's statements that he shot to defend himself.

But this runs against the opinions that many people (including myself) had already formed: That Zimmerman stalked the teenager and shot him as he ran away.

Since the eyewitness's testimony runs so counter to the conclusions people have already drawn, will the eyewitness testimony be ignored, and people start rioting over the "brutal racial killing" they are so sure happened? When maybe it didn't happen that way at all?

This is why there needs to be a trial where any witnesses can testify and the prosecutor and defense can have a chance to explore the facts of the case in front of a jury.

It seems pretty unlikely to me that this particular witness is really reciting facts as they are, but who knows? What if?

If the witness is a reliable witness, a lot of people are going to look like fools. But I bet when they are all proven wrong as to what happened, Obama won't be placing an 'i'm sorry' call to zimmerman.

witnesses are about the least reliable evidence you can have. the 911 tapes, the cell phone and logic will trump what one person claims they saw. one could even have seen him attack him....but guess what the 911 tapes show he went after him...SO maybe he was defending himself?

a video tape of cops beating a guy is not enough but all of the sudden a random "witness shows up" but thats all the case you guys need. Remind me to go shoot some people in Florida...Its self Defense of course.

witnesses are about the least reliable evidence you can have. the 911 tapes, the cell phone and logic will trump what one person claims they saw. one could even have seen him attack him....but guess what the 911 tapes show he went after him...SO maybe he was defending himself?

Logic? Human actions have defied 'logic' since the beginning of time.

some food for thought on this matter from former lawyer and current talk show host Boortz

The Seminole County Grand Jury will be convening on the Treyvon Martin case two weeks from tomorrow. As things stand now the Grand Jury will decide whether or not George Zimmerman will be charged in the shooting of Treyvon. Here are some things you can count on as the Grand Jury convenes:
  • If the racial makeup of the Grand Jury does not match the racial makeup of Seminole County the race pimps will express their “outrage” and will claim that the racial imbalance will prevent justice for Treyvon.
  • If the Grand Jury indicts George Zimmerman for 2nd Degree murder Sharpton, Jackson et all will scream their lungs out. A first degree murder conviction requires proof of premeditation. That’s impossible in this case, but the racial protagonists aren’t interested in the legal process so much as they are interested in enhancing their own reputations and power.
In the interim there is no shortage of rumors coming from both sides of this case. We’ve been hearing about some witness who says that Treyvon had Zimmerman on his back on the ground when Zimmerman shot him. If true, this proves nothing. Remember this about the Stand Your Ground Law: Treyvon had every right to stand his ground against Zimmerman if he felt Zimmerman was threatening him. I don’t understand why nobody else has brought this up.

Also … it now seems confirmed, as I suggested last week, that George Zimmerman was a cop wannabe. I’ve now read reports that most of the 47 calls Zimmerman made to 911 were considered by the police to be nuisance calls; and that Zimmerman did, in fact, want to be a cop.

And here’s something you absolutely will NOT see covered in the mainstream media, and I’ll certainly catch hell pointing it out. Treyvon was a young black male wearing a hoodie. The fact is that young black males commit crimes – often violent crimes – WAY out of proportion to their percentage of the population, and the uniform of choice while committing these crimes is a hoodie. I’ve received calls and emails from black listeners over the past week telling me that even they are cautious when they see a young black male in a hoodie approaching them on the streets in their neighborhoods. It’s called “prejudice” folks, not “racism.” It is perfectly logical, considering the statistics, to pre-judge a situation where you see a young black male late at night walking in your neighborhood wearing a hoodie, no matter what color you are. And remember – this is not racial. It’s cultural. There is nothing about the color of a young man’s skin that will cause him to engage in criminal behavior. There IS, however, something about the culture that young man embraces that will lead him to violent criminal behavior. This is a truth that people like Al “The Liar” Sharpton and Jesse “The Sloganmaster” Jackson cannot accept, for to do so means they lose their power.

and while we're at it, how come no media mania for these ?

thats right, because blacks killing whites is no big deal even if involves lighting a kid on fire (Allen Coon).

Has Obama, or any race pimps, urged the country to do some soul-searching after the attacks on Allen Coon?

85-year-old woman raped, husband (a veteran) beaten. Tyrone Woodfork, age 20, arrested and charged. No Sharpton. No Jackson. No Obama.

Three black males murdered a white male student at Mississippi State. Some have suggested it may be retaliation for Treyvon’s death. No word from Jackson, Sharpton or Obama.

racebaiting-thumb-700xauto-949.jpg

Yes, indeed, food for thought.

And here’s something you absolutely will NOT see covered in the mainstream media, and I’ll certainly catch hell pointing it out. Treyvon was a young black male wearing a hoodie. The fact is that young black males commit crimes – often violent crimes – WAY out of proportion to their percentage of the population, and the uniform of choice while committing these crimes is a hoodie. I’ve received calls and emails from black listeners over the past week telling me that even they are cautious when they see a young black male in a hoodie approaching them on the streets in their neighborhoods. It’s called “prejudice” folks, not “racism.” It is perfectly logical, considering the statistics, to pre-judge a situation where you see a young black male late at night walking in your neighborhood wearing a hoodie, no matter what color you are. And remember – this is not racial. It’s cultural. There is nothing about the color of a young man’s skin that will cause him to engage in criminal behavior. There IS, however, something about the culture that young man embraces that will lead him to violent criminal behavior. This is a truth that people like Al “The Liar” Sharpton and Jesse “The Sloganmaster” Jackson cannot accept, for to do so means they lose their power.

So, if we set up a vigilante group to go around shooting all of the young black males wearing hoodies, crime would no doubt go down. What's wrong with that?

Werbung:
I understand the tragedy here but not the selective outrage. There are thousands of murders in this country each year. How many have you heard of? A large percentage of those murder victims are younger than 30. How many have you heard of? Only a few.

How many cause people to take to the streets in protest? How many occupy a large portion of cable news? How many do these progressives screaming for the head of George Zimmerman ever mention on their TV or radio shows? You know the answer.For progressives to care about someone who has been killed there must be an ulterior motive. In the case of Trayvon Martin, there are many.

That news outlets can’t talk about this case without mentioning Trayvon’s race is a testament to how successful progressives have been in instilling a segregationist mindset in the media. That they rarely mention the shooter’s race is a testament to just how far progressives will go to exploit tragedy to advance their divide and conquer agenda. Zimmerman is Hispanic, not white, as originally thought. Since the race-hustling machine was already in motion and impossible to stop, they and their fellow travellers in the media simply ignore it.

Bill Maher, HBO’s resident crap-flinging monkey, tweeted, “No probable cause in #TrayvonMartin murder? If a dead unarmed teen and an angry racist with a smoking gun is too subtle a clue, what isn't?”

Is Zimmerman a racist? I have no idea (his father and neighbor say no), but I do know Bill Maher has no idea either. But that doesn’t stop progressive Maher from making a definitive statement on the issue. Facts don’t matter in pursuit of the agenda.

Progressives always have hated Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law. This case offered an opportunity to demonize it, and they took it – even though it does not apply to this case. Zimmerman wasn’t “standing his ground;” he was following Martin. Whatever happened when they engaged in their confrontation is a separate matter.

But again, facts don’t matter. The fascist progressives blame the law, almost as much as the shooter, for Martin’s death. Before any investigation is complete, calls for repeal (which were there before the shooting) are getting louder and louder. Mindless media drones and the professionally outraged progressive mob are calling for repeal. Screw facts; they demand action.
The one thing progressives value above all else is political power. They will dance on Trayvon Martin’s grave to keep people divided into the groups and sub-groups they’ve worked so hard to create and manipulate.

Media Matters, a fascistic group of anti-First Amendment progressives whose mission is allegedly to correct conservative bias in the media, has been promoting the Trayvon Martin story. What bias is there in this case? No one, right or left, doesn’t consider this a tragedy. It’s just that some don’t want to call for more blood without an investigation. But when Media Matters is involved, you can bet the Democrat Party is pulling the strings.

Back