Witness: teen Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, beat him as Zimmerman cried for help

Yes, indeed, food for thought.

So, if we set up a vigilante group to go around shooting all of the young black males wearing hoodies, crime would no doubt go down. What's wrong with that?

if I have to explain it you'll never get it. good of you to miss the point though.

Werbung:
if I have to explain it you'll never get it. good of you to miss the point though.
The point was that black kids wearing hoodies are more likely to commit crimes than either white kids or black kids who don't wear hoodies, wasn't it?
It seems to me that a self appointed vigilante who arms himself and goes out hunting for people who look suspicious is also dangerous, wouldn't you agree?

The point was that black kids wearing hoodies are more likely to commit crimes than either white kids or black kids who don't wear hoodies, wasn't it?

no. it spoke to culture which is not limited by race. especially in Florida.

It seems to me that a self appointed vigilante who arms himself and goes out hunting for people who look suspicious is also dangerous, wouldn't you agree?

if Zimmerman were a vigilante there would not have been a 911 call.

and are you suggesting that Crazy Vigilante beat and bloodied himself after the shooting ?

Vigilante? Then why would he call 911 to report a suspicious kid?

Yes its a vigilante act. If the Cops would simply do their jobs it wouldnt happen. I was in sanford catching the Auto Train and this cop pulled me over cause he tough my tag was expired. YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN? THEY DONT DO THEIR JOBS! Youre much safer in Canada than in the states. Cause cops in Canada get down much more seroius stuff then enforcing petty stuff.

Yes its a vigilante act. If the Cops would simply do their jobs it wouldnt happen. I was in sanford catching the Auto Train and this cop pulled me over cause he tough my tag was expired. YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN? THEY DONT DO THEIR JOBS! Youre much safer in Canada than in the states. Cause cops in Canada get down much more seroius stuff then enforcing petty stuff.

no crime is lower because their government did not establish a welfare state.
they WANT taxpayers not parasites.

cops look for many things when they ride around including registration violations (did you know that criminals are not fond of registering cars they have obtained illegally ?) and suspicious looking people wandering around. but they cant be everywhere so the generally welcome neighborhood watch groups.

no. it spoke to culture which is not limited by race. especially in Florida.

if Zimmerman were a vigilante there would not have been a 911 call.

and are you suggesting that Crazy Vigilante beat and bloodied himself after the shooting ?

Yet, there is no evidence that Zimmerman knew squat about Taylor's culture.

Zimmerman was likely bloodied when he tried to subdue Taylor. The question is, just who was after who? We don't know for sure, but it does seem likely that Taylor would simply have gone on home if Zimmerman had not followed him and confronted him.

Since there has been no arrest or trial, none of us knows exactly what happened, of course. We're all just speculating.

Yet, there is no evidence that Zimmerman knew squat about Taylor's culture.

Zimmerman was likely bloodied when he tried to subdue Taylor. The question is, just who was after who? We don't know for sure, but it does seem likely that Taylor would simply have gone on home if Zimmerman had not followed him and confronted him.

Since there has been no arrest or trial, none of us knows exactly what happened, of course. We're all just speculating.

is there anyone in America that does not know about the violent subculture ? Zimmerman was half hispanic with black relations so I'd not bother with that line of thought.

as noted on the 911 Zimmerman lost track of the youth and so any confrontation or subduing was not of his doing.

yes the trial is where any evidence will get weighed but you seem pretty willing to conjecture negatively toward Zimmerman based on nothing i can see in what we do know.

And Blacks called Zimmerman a white man. Hes not white hes Hispanic. Blacks should be blaming the Democratic Party for this Voter ID law and repealing illegal Immingration law. Democrats are not for everybody theyre not for blacks,Whites nor hispanics. Theyre for themselves how many times i gotta tell you that! Theyre not for you they play political games for one reason. THATS JUST TO GET YOUR VOTE! Democrats will do ANYTHING just to get elected or re-elected. Theyre play the blame game theyre even play the race card and theyre even play the gender card. The Voter ID debate isnt just about protecting latinos or mexicans its about manipluting their votes to get them elected or re-elected. Blacks and the Black Panther party should look at the real truth about Democrats. You think Andy Stern,Antia Dunn and Eric Holder really give a shit about you? WAKE UP!!! Theyre just using you to get Obama re-elected.

Everything today is "racist" politics. But racism only applies if it's white on black. Anything else is ignored by the race baiters, and that includes the media.

Everything today is "racist" politics. But racism only applies if it's white on black. Anything else is ignored by the race baiters, and that includes the media.
Just like Voter intimination Eric Holder says what the Black Panthers did is Ok
black-panther-voter-intimidation.jpg

But this is not Ok
kkk-latinos-racism.png

Whats sad is, the little man who thinks he is a neighborhood watch...but is not....Who already was arrested once for attacking a cop...can claim self defense so long as no one can prove otherwise...But a young black male with a hoodie...who gets the cops called on him for walking home with skittles and pop ( skittles always make me think, danger!) who is being pursued by a strange man with a gun....even if we go by this little mans account,,,,who then punched him in the nose (while his story also says he was running away from him ) How I would read that, not that I belive it)....If you have a gun you have the right to deffend yourself...if you don't have a gun....you don't have the right to defend yourself with your fists against the man with the gun following you.

Whats sad is, the little man who thinks he is a neighborhood watch...but is not....Who already was arrested once for attacking a cop...can claim self defense so long as no one can prove otherwise...But a young black male with a hoodie...who gets the cops called on him for walking home with skittles and pop ( skittles always make me think, danger!) who is being pursued by a strange man with a gun....even if we go by this little mans account,,,,who then punched him in the nose (while his story also says he was running away from him ) How I would read that, not that I belive it)....If you have a gun you have the right to deffend yourself...if you don't have a gun....you don't have the right to defend yourself with your fists against the man with the gun following you.

I can agree.

What is also sad is many on the Left (BO, the fake reverends and other race hustlers, media, Ds, Commies) have turned this one murder into an effort to divide America upon racial lines. To condemn conservatives and whites. To create racial divisions, which will only lead to more violence.

Black on black crime occurs with awful regularity in all our major cities, but sadly nothing is said about it.

One weekend in Chicago 49 shootings and 10 fatally. CRAZY!!!

According to an analysis by the Tribune, 49 people were shot — 10 of them fatally — from late Friday afternoon through early Monday, mostly on the South and Southwest sides. Chicago police, excluding Monday morning from the calculation, said nine homicides took place over the weekend.

The deadly weekend continues a violent start to 2012. From Jan. 1 through Sunday, homicides soared 42 percent, to 94 from 66 a year earlier, according to a police spokeswoman. So far in 2012, nonfatal shootings rose to 408, up from 296 a year earlier, a 38 percent jump, she said. That continues a troubling trend that started in the last quarter of 2011. Police say gangs are to blame for much of the violence, including Aliyah's killing.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-weekend-mayhem-0320-20120320,0,3600888.story

What is also sad is many on the Left (BO, the fake reverends and other race hustlers, media, Ds, Commies) have turned this one murder into an effort to divide America upon racial lines. To condemn conservatives and whites. To create racial divisions, which will only lead to more violence.

It still amazes me how they call this guy 'white'. irrelevant of what few races are, news reports distinguish people, asian, hispanic, etc. Never before have I heard this 'white hispanic'. Makes me wonder why they do not identify the president as 'white african american' .. No, there really is no wonder, just pointing out the lack of consistency they use in driving a wedge into society.

Werbung:
Back