The Truth About Islam

Werbung:
more pure bull ...just some right wing crying points...ooo the left hates our culture ooo the left loves Islam and wants to appease it...such worthless drivel. you know as much about what liberals think, as you do Islam...not much at all

Once again Pockets you hurt me so....why so harsh???

It is well known...well at least to thinking individuals...that Progressives are much too frightened of radical Islam to ever denigrate it. Even when it is apparent that they are a deadly threat.

Is it cowardice or could be as simple as...say...America's enemies are my friends????

And please Pockets, lets be civil...I have no desire to decapitate you.

Greatest of All Threats

We behave as though we're secure, when in fact we're not. Presently, an insidious, colossal, utterly evil force rises up around us, increasingly threatening our very existence. It's more lethal than either Nazism or Communism, and has relentlessly attacked us almost from its very conception, 1400 years ago. This threat, of course, is Islam. Through a combination of large-scale immigration to Europe and Canada, ghetto-radicalization in those countries, and global terrorism, Islam is gradually conquering the West and positioning itself to savage Christianity, if not eradicating it altogether. Islam's ascendancy in the West will mark the triumph of barbarism, and the second fall of advanced civilization.

Greatest of All Threats

We behave as though we're secure, when in fact we're not. Presently, an insidious, colossal, utterly evil force rises up around us, increasingly threatening our very existence. It's more lethal than either Nazism or Communism, and has relentlessly attacked us almost from its very conception, 1400 years ago. This threat, of course, is Islam. Through a combination of large-scale immigration to Europe and Canada, ghetto-radicalization in those countries, and global terrorism, Islam is gradually conquering the West and positioning itself to savage Christianity, if not eradicating it altogether. Islam's ascendancy in the West will mark the triumph of barbarism, and the second fall of advanced civilization.

Defeating Christendom with the wombs of their women. The grandchildren of today's muslims may be the Taliban-esque rulers of your grandchildren. Nobody outbreeds them.

They are already instituting aspects of Sharia law in the UK. They refuse to blend into Euro cultures and are bleedign them dry with welfare.

Many on the left do not consider radical Islam a threat. Now how could this be? To any rational thinking person, it is very apparent.

Yet the hard core left fails to recognize the head cutters will cut off their heads given the chance.

Do leftists have a death wish or is the death wish for America only?

Wife-Beating in Islam

Hearing his warriors complain that their “women have become emboldened towards their husbands,” Muhammad authorized wife-beating. When the women complained, Muhammad responded, “A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.” On another occasion, he beat his child-wife, Aisha, whom he married when she was six years old, and had sexual intercourse with, when she was nine years old.

One evening, thinking Aisha was asleep, Muhammad left the residence. Aisha, suspicious of his motives for slipping away so late at night, followed him. Later, when Muhammad discovered what she had done, he hit her. “He struck me on the chest, which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?”

By giving male Muslims permission to beat their wives, and by engaging in such egregious misconduct himself, Muhammad made wife-abuse a permanent, powerful and official institution within Islam. For example, the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences reports that 90 percent of Pakistani wives have been physically and sexually abused, for offenses ranging from bad cooking to failing to give birth to male children.

www.horstveckner.com

Wife-Beating in Islam

Hearing his warriors complain that their “women have become emboldened towards their husbands,” Muhammad authorized wife-beating. When the women complained, Muhammad responded, “A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.” On another occasion, he beat his child-wife, Aisha, whom he married when she was six years old, and had sexual intercourse with, when she was nine years old.

One evening, thinking Aisha was asleep, Muhammad left the residence. Aisha, suspicious of his motives for slipping away so late at night, followed him. Later, when Muhammad discovered what she had done, he hit her. “He struck me on the chest, which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?”

By giving male Muslims permission to beat their wives, and by engaging in such egregious misconduct himself, Muhammad made wife-abuse a permanent, powerful and official institution within Islam. For example, the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences reports that 90 percent of Pakistani wives have been physically and sexually abused, for offenses ranging from bad cooking to failing to give birth to male children.

www.horstveckner.com

Your Excellency,

You continue to catagorize the barbaric beliefs and actions of many if not most believers of Islam, much to my appreciation. If we fail to recognize our enemy, we delude ourselves and ultimately will be devoured by them.

It is alarming and revoluting that many leftists not only ignore and excuse their actions, but claim that Christians are no better. Yet, no Christians are blowing up innocent women and children in the streets, cutting off heads on video, and committing all manner of atrocities.

How can these leftists be so ignorant? I can only conclude they hate and want to destroy Western culture as much as the Islamists. The fifth column marches within our lines and most of us are unaware of their traitorous intentions.

We use to execute traitors. Now they run nearly everything.

Your Excellency,

You continue to catagorize the barbaric beliefs and actions of many if not most believers of Islam, much to my appreciation. If we fail to recognize our enemy, we delude ourselves and ultimately will be devoured by them.

It is alarming and revoluting that many leftists not only ignore and excuse their actions, but claim that Christians are no better. Yet, no Christians are blowing up innocent women and children in the streets, cutting off heads on video, and committing all manner of atrocities.

How can these leftists be so ignorant? I can only conclude they hate and want to destroy Western culture as much as the Islamists. The fifth column marches within our lines and most of us are unaware of their traitorous intentions.

We use to execute traitors. Now they run nearly everything.
i can picture you going all the way down on hannity.

more pure bull ...just some right wing crying points...ooo the left hates our culture ooo the left loves Islam and wants to appease it...such worthless drivel. you know as much about what liberals think, as you do Islam...not much at all

It's painfully obvious that some do not understand a single thing about Islam... or Christianity for that matter.

One can easily go back into The Old Testament and find very similar much stricter language on things and vengeance in there.

Once again a seriously sad religious Red Herring to try and divide people.

this is like listening to 5 year olds fight...

islam is a spawning of christianity...
spawning from old testAMENt.

the pharisees of today are the islams.

the NEW testAMENt god tells us to "obey the teachings of the pharisees"

meaning stoning,aputations,killings, kill your bad children..ect.ect..

you all need to do your HOMEWORK!

NEWS UPDATE: ISLAMIC MURDERS

2009.06.20 (Mindanao, Philippines) - Muslim militants hurl a grenade into a town festival, killing three celebrants.

2009.06.20 (Anantnag, India) - Mujahideen invade a home and slit a woman's throat.

2009.06.20 (Ramadi, Iraq) - A child is killed when Sunni militants rocket a home.

2009.06.20 (Fallujah, Iraq) - A female Fedayeen bomber murders four Iraqis.

2009.06.20 (Tehran, Iran) - Islamic militias and police kill another thirteen Iranian demonstrators, including a young girl.

2009.06.20 (Taza, Iraq) - Women and children are abundant among the dead and dismembered as dedicated Sunni detonate a truck bomb outside a Shia mosque, killing at least eighty.

2009.06.19 (Khandahar, Afghanistan) - Taliban enter school and behead one student.

2009.06.22 (Magas, Ingushetia) - Two people are killed during a Fedayeen car bomb assassination attempt on the president of the republic, who is seriously injured.

2009.06.22 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Eight people are injured when Islamists open fire on a Buddhist temple.

2009.06.22 (Battagram, Pakistan) - A Shahid suicide bomber take out two local police.

2009.06.21 (Baghdad, Iraq) - The bodies of two British hostages, held two years before being murdered, are recovered.

2009.06.21 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Two civilians are killed when Muslim terrorists bomb a cafe.

2009.06.21 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Jihadi gunmen are able to murder eight local cops in multiple attacks.

Werbung:
Innocent Little Girl, Stoned to Death for Being a Victim of Rape, Cries for Mercy Before they Kill Her.
Submitted by King Kalydosos on Tue, 01/12/2010

Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, aged only 13yrs was stoned to death in Somalia. She pleaded for her life, a witness explained. "Don't kill me, don't kill me," she cried, according to the man who wanted to remain anonymous. Numerous eye-witnesses say she was forced into a hole, buried up to her neck then pelted with stones by over than 50 men until she died in front of 1,000 jeering spectators. She had been accused of adultery in breach of Islamic law, but sources told Amnesty International that she had in fact been raped by three men, and had attempted to report this rape.

She was detained by militia of the Kismayo authorities, a coalition of Al-shabab and clan militias. During this time, she was reported to be extremely distressed, with some individuals stating she had become mentally unstable. Initial reports said she confessed to adultery before a Sharia court. Amnesty said it had learned she was only 13 and that her father had said she was gang raped by three men. .....

http://www.faithfreedom.org/islam/in...-they-kill-her

Back