The Truth About Islam

KingClovis

Warrior Muhammad​

Even before Muhammad became a prophet, he was a warrior. He had fought in two local wars between his tribe, the Quraysh, and one of its rivals, the Banu Hawazin. In AD 610, when he began to preach his invented religion, Islam, in Mecca, the Quraysh rejected him. Outraged, he pledged to spill their blood, beginning with his uncle, Abu Lahab, who also dismissed him as a prophet. He thus railed, "May the hands of Abu Lahab perish! May he himself perish! Nothing shall his wealth and gains avail him. He shall be burnt in a flaming fire, and his wife, laden with faggots, shall have a rope of fibre around her neck." (Quran 111:1-5)

In AD 622, Muhammad fled Mecca, to the town of Medina (originally named 'Yathrib'; later re-named 'Medina', e.g., 'City of the Prophet'), where a band of tribal warriors accepted him as prophet, and swore allegiance to him. He immediately began to lead military raids in the area, in search of booty, to keep Islam solvent. One such raid was directed against a caravan of his own people, the Quyrash, at Nakhla.

Muslim marauders killed and looted there, during the sacred month of Rajab, when fighting was supposedly forbidden. Muhammad justified the slaughter, theft and violation of religious law by arguing that the Quyrash's opposition to Islam was a worse transgression than the actions of his warriors. In other words, according to Muhammad, Muslim fighting against the persecution of Muslims, by any means necessary, is the greater good.

"They question thee, O Muhammad, with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: warfare therein is a great transgression, but to turn men from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel His people thence, is a greater sin with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing." (Quran 2:214)

Werbung:
I am certainly no Muslim, but ya gotta be fair to what the Qua-ran really says. Your reference to 2:214 is bogus. You probably are trying to refer to 2:191. Here is a better idea of what that message was really saying-

Verse 2:189
They ask thee concerning the New Moons. Say: They are but signs to mark fixed periods of time in (the affairs of) men, and for Pilgrimage. It is no virtue if ye enter your houses from the back: It is virtue if ye fear God. Enter houses through the proper doors: And fear God: That ye may prosper.
Verse 2:190
Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.
Verse 2:191
And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.
Verse 2:192
But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Verse 2:193
And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.
Verse 2:194
The prohibited month for the prohibited month,- and so for all things prohibited,- there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him. But fear God, and know that God is with those who restrain themselves.
Verse 2:195
And spend of your substance in the cause of God, and make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction; but do good; for God loveth those who do good.

But, of course, you obviously have your own cross to bear-
Leviticus 26:29
And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
Ezekiel 9:4-6
And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
Joshua 6:21
And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.
Judges 21:10-12
So the congregation sent out there twelve thousand of their most valiant men, and commanded them, saying, “Go and strike the inhabitants of Jabesh Gilead with the edge of the sword, including the women and children.
And this is the thing that you shall do: You shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman who has known a man intimately.”
So they found among the inhabitants of Jabesh Gilead four hundred young virgins who had not known a man intimately; and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh, which is in the land of Canaan.
Exactly how did they know which maidens were virgin? I could warm up to that job.

And what’s up with Jesus getting pissed at a fig tree? Wrong religion? Glad he didn't have a pet.

Islam and Non-Combatants
The argument that Islam forbids the killing of non-combatants is yet another dangerous myth about Islam. The truth is Islamic legal authorities permit the liquidation of non-combatants, provided they live in such a way as to assist the enemies of Islam. In other words, if they are mere citizens or visitors of countries or societies in which Islam's targets exist, they're 'fair-game'.

Indeed, it was the Nakhla Raid, extending as far back as the life and times of Muhammad himself, that established a key principle of Jihad: ANY ACT, HOWEVER HORRIFIC, THAT SOMEHOW BENEFITS MUSLIMS, IS JUSTIFIABLE. The objective moral truths of the great religions that came before Islam were openly discarded, in favor of a naked principle of expediency.

Nothing could testify to these ugly facts more dramatically than Osama Bin Laden's killing of innocent non-combatants in the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and the actions that followed, on the part of his co-religionists, who captured, tortured and beheaded civilian hostages throughout Muslim lands.

www.horstveckner.com

I am certainly no Muslim, but ya gotta be fair to what the Qua-ran really says. Your reference to 2:214 is bogus. You probably are trying to refer to 2:191. Here is a better idea of what that message was really saying-

But, of course, you obviously have your own cross to bear-

Exactly how did they know which maidens were virgin? I could warm up to that job.

And what’s up with Jesus getting pissed at a fig tree? Wrong religion? Glad he didn't have a pet.

Interesting comments. What translation of the Quran do you use?

From KingClovis' link, above-

First, however, must come Israel's overwhelming attack on Iran. Praise God, my fellow Western warriors. Kneel before the Lord, and pray as you never have, that this very scenario unfolds as soon as possible. Indeed, meaningful opposition to Obama and the corrupt, inhuman worldview by which he torments America, with increasingly fiendish delight, now lies with Israel alone. Only Israel immediately faces a real opportunity to plunge Obama into desperate confusion, and cause him to at last lose a major battle in his promotion of Evil. That opportunity is the bombing of Iran's nuclear plants. This is a hallowed task, indeed, one that will ultimately save humanity from the worst conflagration in the modern age. Not only will it rescue the human race from certain death, it will also weaken Obama and his chief ally in the Middle East, Ahmadinejad, to a point of no return.

More grace from the Teutonic Knights-

Lord, I beg You: please guide the Jews to bomb and destroy Iran 's nuclear facilities. Please do this NOW, Lord, for the sake of your faithful children’s future. Amen.

And this gem-

Muhammad invented his monotheistic religion, based on a keen understanding of the barbaric mentality of his people, the Arabs. As a former caravan merchant, he was familiar with Judaism and Christianity, and admired both. At the same time, he knew the Arabs would never adopt Judaism or Christianity out-rightly, because these religions wouldn't accommodate their barbarism, their stupidity, their craving for vice. Therefore, Muhammad invented ISLAM, a 'three-way hybrid' religion, incorporating Judaism, Christianity, and Arab sadism.

It is a bit difficult to grasp their belief that the many crusades were defensive actions. But it is quite clear that bloodthirst is alive and well in Christianity. If we are to demand that moderate Muslims denounce extremist violence, then I denounce these Christian nutcases.

From KingClovis' link, above-

More grace from the Teutonic Knights-

And this gem-

It is a bit difficult to grasp their belief that the many crusades were defensive actions. But it is quite clear that bloodthirst is alive and well in Christianity. If we are to demand that moderate Muslims denounce extremist violence, then I denounce these Christian nutcases.

Those are the words of Horst Veckner. Indeed, he is one righteous WESTERN CHRISTIAN WARRIOR. He does fly off the handle, occasionally, however. I'll talk to him about that over-the-top post. Thanks.

Big Mo took that splinter faction in a whole different direction and yes he did take advantage of the arab mentality.

You couldn't be more correct. His personal experiences as a tribal warlord became a huge part of the foundation of the religion he invented, specifically for the Arabs. Unfortunately, it spread from there, and now terrorizes the world.

Amen. AMEN, I say unto you. You're right.

You do know where Amen came from, don't you? Amen, the sun god of aten?

Amenhotep IV, who is better known by the name he adopted—Akhnaton, is described in books on Egyptian history and in those books on the development of religion as a great heretic and also as the “first monotheist.” These claims are built upon the fact that he abrogated the cult of Amon or Amen, until then the chief deity in the Egyptian pantheon, and substituted it by the worship of Aton or Aten, a reform audible in the change of names—from Amenhotep to Akhnaton. The reform was carried on with great zeal—the name of the god Amon was erased from the inscriptions of the capital Thebes and the name of Aten substituted.

Amen, can you say amen? AMEN!!! I worship an entity. I vow allegiance to the sun!!!

You do know where Amen came from, don't you? Amen, the sun god of aten?

Amen, can you say amen? AMEN!!! I worship an entity. I vow allegiance to the sun!!!

Another interesting point. I didn't know that. You're an interesting cat.

In March 2002, a school in Mecca caught on fire. To prevent going up in flames, 15 female students inside the building removed their burqas. As they tried to escape, the Muttawa (Saudi Arabia's religious police) saw they were breaking Sharia Law by not wearing their burqas, and trapped them inside the burning school. Municipal police and firemen battled the Muttawa to free the imperiled girls, but no avail. The Muttawa held firm, and caused the girls to be BURNED TO DEATH.

Werbung:
You couldn't be more correct. His personal experiences as a tribal warlord became a huge part of the foundation of the religion he invented, specifically for the Arabs. Unfortunately, it spread from there, and now terrorizes the world.

Its the perfect religion to spread to the third world. Those areas are run by the biggest baddest goon and maintained by force. If you issue power over his family to the patriarch, it buys you loyal followers for free. The pecking order is everything out there. If you insist that there me no central church, you minimize conflict between goons.

The guy was a genius. Evil to the core but a genius.

Back