The Truth About Islam

Werbung:
In March 2002, a school in Mecca caught on fire. To prevent going up in flames, 15 female students inside the building removed their burqas. As they tried to escape, the Muttawa (Saudi Arabia's religious police) saw they were breaking Sharia Law by not wearing their burqas, and trapped them inside the burning school. Municipal police and firemen battled the Muttawa to free the imperiled girls, but no avail. The Muttawa held firm, and caused the girls to be BURNED TO DEATH.

Just girls. Plenty more where they came from. :mad:

Another interesting point. I didn't know that. You're an interesting cat.

Sorry, did I come on too strong? I like your perspective, as well, my friend. You know, there is nothing black and white, we are just different shades. Christ was a friend of the sinners, as I recall.

For all the talking here, does any one of you actually have any background studding Islam in any real depth outside of what some Christians say? but rather actually from a Islamic view or such?

Sure, got my own koran from CAIR. It was free !

And there are guides that show you where they "tweek" the translation to come off better. The muslim point of view is well defined in the text and culture.

The West’s Split-Personality

The West's major problem with Islam today is that Islam is dangerously exploiting the West's 'split personality' (e.g., its strong faith in constitutionally protected, individual freedom, juxtaposed to its predominantly Christian culture). As a community of secular states, with a strong Christian culture underpinning that community, the West is repulsed by the idea of fighting for its Christian identity and heritage. That very thought flies in the face of decades of Political Correctness which have conditioned the West to suppress its religious sentiments, and deny its religious roots, as a leading world culture.

Islam, on the other hand, is overtly and zealously religious, and attacks the West, especially the United States, in the very name of its religion. Its assault is straight-forward, strident, boastful and murderous. In the face of this onslaught, the West struggles to defend itself by way of its 'secular personality', invoking its spirit of constitutionalism, with its code of social equality under the law. Yet this approach proves weaker by the day. Indeed, it appears wholly incapable of standing up to Islamic terrorism, due to the virulence of the fundamentalist culture that produces it.

The West’s Split-Personality

The West's major problem with Islam today is that Islam is dangerously exploiting the West's 'split personality' (e.g., its strong faith in constitutionally protected, individual freedom, juxtaposed to its predominantly Christian culture). As a community of secular states, with a strong Christian culture underpinning that community, the West is repulsed by the idea of fighting for its Christian identity and heritage. That very thought flies in the face of decades of Political Correctness which have conditioned the West to suppress its religious sentiments, and deny its religious roots, as a leading world culture.

Islam, on the other hand, is overtly and zealously religious, and attacks the West, especially the United States, in the very name of its religion. Its assault is straight-forward, strident, boastful and murderous. In the face of this onslaught, the West struggles to defend itself by way of its 'secular personality', invoking its spirit of constitutionalism, with its code of social equality under the law. Yet this approach proves weaker by the day. Indeed, it appears wholly incapable of standing up to Islamic terrorism, due to the virulence of the fundamentalist culture that produces it.

Well said. But you forgot to mention that many Westerns have been taught to hate their culture/nation and consequently will not defend it from the Islamist assault. They will appease and ultimately surrender to Islam. And, the Islamists know this.

Well said. But you forgot to mention that many Westerns have been taught to hate their culture/nation and consequently will not defend it from the Islamist assault. They will appease and ultimately surrender to Islam. And, the Islamists know this.

Or like France and Germany discver that when you try to get the muslim immigrants to act right they go nuts, burn cars and the like.

They are on a mission from allah and dont care.

We in the swest are fat dumb and happy assume they are "just people like us".

They are not.

Sure, got my own koran from CAIR. It was free !

And there are guides that show you where they "tweek" the translation to come off better. The muslim point of view is well defined in the text and culture.

Good thing the Bible is word for word right? lol right.....

and basicly you know nothing is what you just told me...thats like me saying I own a bible, thus I could be a preist or something...

more pure bull ...just some right wing crying points...ooo the left hates our culture ooo the left loves Islam and wants to appease it...such worthless drivel. you know as much about what liberals think, as you do Islam...not much at all

Child Marriage and Wife-Beating is Islam

Child marriage is a common practice in Islam, and is fully authorized by the Quran. "If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated" (Quran 65:4). Muhammad himself married a girl of six years of age, and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old.

In Afghanistan and Bangladesh, over half the teenage girls are married. In Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini once told his followers that marrying a girl before she began menstruating was a divine blessing. The law in Iran allows girls to marry as young as nine, with parental consent, or 13, without it. Domestic violence is closely related to this practice. In Egypt, for example, 29 percent of married adolescents have been beaten by their husbands. Forty-one percent of that group was beaten during pregnancy. In Jordan, 26 percent of reported cases of wife-beating involved victims under 18 years of age.

Child Marriage and Wife-Beating is Islam

Child marriage is a common practice in Islam, and is fully authorized by the Quran. "If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated" (Quran 65:4). Muhammad himself married a girl of six years of age, and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old.

In Afghanistan and Bangladesh, over half the teenage girls are married. In Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini once told his followers that marrying a girl before she began menstruating was a divine blessing. The law in Iran allows girls to marry as young as nine, with parental consent, or 13, without it. Domestic violence is closely related to this practice. In Egypt, for example, 29 percent of married adolescents have been beaten by their husbands. Forty-one percent of that group was beaten during pregnancy. In Jordan, 26 percent of reported cases of wife-beating involved victims under 18 years of age.

But...but...but...we shouldn't condemn them for child rape and abuse...because ah ah ah...WESTERN CULTURE IS MUCH WORSE. SO THERE YOU NAZI.

So thinks the unthinking liberal.

No truer words have ever been spoken. Thanks.

Werbung:
more pure bull ...just some right wing crying points...ooo the left hates our culture ooo the left loves Islam and wants to appease it...such worthless drivel. you know as much about what liberals think, as you do Islam...not much at all

So........all this is a lie, huh? Islam is actually something totally different? Right..................

Back