Islam And Its Truth

I don't say all muslims are nice muslims or all of them are perfect. I don't say all the wars they've been through in the history was the true sample of Islamic Jihad, while I don't assume them all as not being so. Neither do I condemn every act of muslims that you consider harsh or cruel as such (like hanging the murderer by the Islamic law). So here I would prefer to leave you to your view about muslims being all and allways angry, because there is no use arguing since you overlook whatever you want in favor of your own view and refuse to see the whole truth.
But about the second part of your view on why muslims hate USA...
Islam is not a religion that only sticks to personal activities minimising itself to daily prayers and fastings and such. It has social and governmental palns and necessities, since it is believed that many personal perfections can not be gained without the necessary social or governmental settings; so it is natural that muslims hate most the government who is an obstruction and threat to them providing such conditions by imposing it's own policies and culture to them.
Of course doing all you said might not wipe out all the hatred or dislike of muslims towards you, but it will help a lot.
Finally, allthough you wrote your last sentence in an ironical sense, but I liked it. Submission to Allah is equal to turning back to all the evil and facing all the good on earth, which complemented with asking him(Allah) for guidance to the rightous way, can leave no reason for you being hated by the true muslims which themselves have surrendered to him.

zak..I don't want one more human to loose his or her life because of what
you or I believe..But if a fellow Christian or any religious group did any of these acts in the name of whatever god they believe in, I would feel the same way..

You said..Of course doing all you said might not wipe out all the hatred or dislike of muslims towards you, but it will help a lot.
That is a very arrogant statement my friend..

regards
doug

Werbung:
pocket, you do know that was a quote..But I clearly set myself up for that.

The simple answer is this: we are not really fighting a war against terrorism; we are fighting a war against Islam.(I say this after 5 years of research) As such, I view the problem the way a mother would view her two children fighting with each other: she would make each go to a different room and settle down. That is my solution - separate the two for a period of time, maybe around a thousand years, more or less, and then revisit the issue if and when there is any evidence that everyone can get along. Until then, they stay in their separate rooms.

This solution saves the most lives - without question. If you want to save lives, then you have no choice but to go with this plan. There is no other option.

It's pretty simple, really. It will never happen, but that's only because most people would rather have war. Well, don't blame me for that. Don't tell me my plan doesn't make sense. It does make sense. It's the only plan that makes sense. But even I know better than to think it will ever happen. It won't. Instead, we will commit ourselves to centuries of suffering. That's the way it goes. But, you can now tell your grandchildren that you actually heard of a way to avoid all the bloodshed.

regards
doug
It's only going get worse between Muslims and the West..

well I guess I should contact my Muslim friends and tell them I am at war with them...The Muslim man calling for peace...the muslim man just trying to make a living for his family, the Muslim who is in the US congress from my state, the Player for my Vikings , who fasted for Ramadon with not even water in the training camp...WAR!!

do you think I should just start killing them?I mean it war right on Islam and Muslims,,,

Also did the Brigs ever go to War with Catholics.. or did they fight the IRA I forget...

There is a Islamic Center near me, drop past it last week...maybe we should attack it like the guy who set off pipe bombs in the Mosque and tried to kill them while they prayed..

The war I see , is the war against the ignorant and the little children who think that its ok to kill and attack others because there god is not the one they pray to...and those are Christians, Jews , Muslims and others...

I went on a date with a Muslim...I wounder if that makes me a terrorist by proxy,,,hmmmm...

pocket..The fact that you so consistently misread what I write proves only one thing: you are an imbecile. Instead of posting your feel good rants prove me wrong..STUDY THE KORAN and then tell me i'm wrong, there can be only one religion MUSLIM..

If Americans left every single place where Muslims are the majority, if America threw every single Jew out of Israel, if we took our troops out of every country in the world, there would still be things that anger Muslims.
Do you believe as zak does, that this would be a good start ..(zak says that would be a good start )Because if you do, they could soon be the majority here..Do you believe the terrorist of 9 11 where murders?tia

regards
doug

pocket ..you seem to be a very smart guy..but on this issue, your ignorant.
Don't take my word for it, ask zak..

doug

The challenge of assuring public awareness of the Shariah threat would be hard enough if the only impediment were ill-informed politicians and journalists. Matters are made much worse by the skill with which Shariah's adherents dissemble, or simply lie.

For example, the New York Times article cited Camie Ayash, a spokeswoman for the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, Tennessee - the sponsors of a proposed 52,000 square foot mosque that has precipitated an intense local backlash. It reported that Ms. Ayash "lamented that people were listening to 'total disinformation' on Islam." She then engaged in a classic example of real disinformation - or what Shariah calls taqqiya - claiming, "There's no conflict with the U.S. Constitution in Shariah law."

Now, even the most superficial review of Shariah shows that statement to be preposterous and misleading. In fact, among other Constitution-affronting features, Islamic law prohibits democratic law-making. It requires the replacement of constitutions and governments like ours with a global theocracy governed by Islamic law. It brutalizes women and otherwise treats them as second-class citizens and authorizes the murder of homosexuals and apostates.

Shariah is, in short, wholly incompatible with our legal system, freedoms and way of life.

Then, there was this gem from Ihsan Bagby, an associate professor in Islamic Studies at the University of Kentucky. The Times quoted him as saying that while "radicalization of alienated Muslim youths is a real threat, the youth we worry about are not the youth that come to the mosque."

Look no further than the NYPD report for a reality check. It reported that: "This [Shariah] ideology is proliferating in Western democracies at a logarithmic rate. The Internet, certain Salafi-based non-governmental organizations, extremist sermons/study groups, Salafi literature, jihadi videotapes, extremist-sponsored trips to radical madrassas and militant training camps abroad have served as "extremist incubators" for young, susceptible Muslims - especially ones living in diaspora communities in the West."

Me and a lot of Americans across this country are struggling to understand the true nature of the threat we face from Shariah. We are entitled to straight talk about the extent to which it is being insinuated, promoted and legitimated not only in mosques but by financial institutions, banks, academic institutions and government agencies. Those who fail to provide such unvarnished truths are part of the problem, and should be treated accordingly.

doug

pocket..The fact that you so consistently misread what I write proves only one thing: you are an imbecile. Instead of posting your feel good rants prove me wrong..STUDY THE KORAN and then tell me i'm wrong, there can be only one religion MUSLIM..

If Americans left every single place where Muslims are the majority, if America threw every single Jew out of Israel, if we took our troops out of every country in the world, there would still be things that anger Muslims.
Do you believe as zak does, that this would be a good start ..(zak says that would be a good start )Because if you do, they could soon be the majority here..Do you believe the terrorist of 9 11 where murders?tia

regards
doug

O my god, you mean a religion that believes its the correct one? Stop the presses! of course you just ignore the parts about where Jesus is a profit as well, and how Muslim and how many sactions talk about respect for other faiths, espcialy the people of the book..:
"You will not believe in what I believe, I will not believe in what you believe, hence, your faith is with you and my faith is with me."

“There is no compulsion in religion” (2:256),

Clear proofs have indeed come to you from your Lord: so whoever sees, it is for his own good; and whoever is blind, it is to his own harm” (6:104).

“The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe and let him who please disbelieve” (18:29)

Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers” (60:8, 9).

sorry did I miss anything? I I can get more if you want...but i doubt you care

But then I am just a ignorant...next to you, who I am sure has studied the Koran for years , read it, understand the context,...right? sure....

The challenge of assuring public awareness of the Shariah threat would be hard enough if the only impediment were ill-informed politicians and journalists. Matters are made much worse by the skill with which Shariah's adherents dissemble, or simply lie.

For example, the New York Times article cited Camie Ayash, a spokeswoman for the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, Tennessee - the sponsors of a proposed 52,000 square foot mosque that has precipitated an intense local backlash. It reported that Ms. Ayash "lamented that people were listening to 'total disinformation' on Islam." She then engaged in a classic example of real disinformation - or what Shariah calls taqqiya - claiming, "There's no conflict with the U.S. Constitution in Shariah law."

Now, even the most superficial review of Shariah shows that statement to be preposterous and misleading. In fact, among other Constitution-affronting features, Islamic law prohibits democratic law-making. It requires the replacement of constitutions and governments like ours with a global theocracy governed by Islamic law. It brutalizes women and otherwise treats them as second-class citizens and authorizes the murder of homosexuals and apostates.

Shariah is, in short, wholly incompatible with our legal system, freedoms and way of life.

Then, there was this gem from Ihsan Bagby, an associate professor in Islamic Studies at the University of Kentucky. The Times quoted him as saying that while "radicalization of alienated Muslim youths is a real threat, the youth we worry about are not the youth that come to the mosque."

Look no further than the NYPD report for a reality check. It reported that: "This [Shariah] ideology is proliferating in Western democracies at a logarithmic rate. The Internet, certain Salafi-based non-governmental organizations, extremist sermons/study groups, Salafi literature, jihadi videotapes, extremist-sponsored trips to radical madrassas and militant training camps abroad have served as "extremist incubators" for young, susceptible Muslims - especially ones living in diaspora communities in the West."

Me and a lot of Americans across this country are struggling to understand the true nature of the threat we face from Shariah. We are entitled to straight talk about the extent to which it is being insinuated, promoted and legitimated not only in mosques but by financial institutions, banks, academic institutions and government agencies. Those who fail to provide such unvarnished truths are part of the problem, and should be treated accordingly.

doug

yes I live my life in fear that the US government will impose Shariah law on me! I my ! Help! of course it would mean that the 1-2% of Muslims somehow overpowered the 90+% of Christians and Jews, and overrode the constitution...but yea I fear it...

If Muslims really wants to cure "Islamophobia," here is an easy way. They can:
1. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
2. Renounce definitively not just "terrorism," but any intention to replace the U.S. Constitution (or the constitutions of any non-Muslim state) with Sharia even by peaceful means. In line with this, clarify what is meant by their condemnations of the killing of innocent people by stating unequivocally that American and Israeli civilians are innocent people.
3. Teach Muslims the imperative of coexisting peacefully as equals with non-Muslims on an indefinite basis.
4. Begin comprehensive international programs in mosques all over the world to teach against the ideas of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism.
5. Actively work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities.
If Muslims do those five things, voila! People like me will no longer suffer from the illness of "Islamophobia"!
But of course they won't do any of these things, and this five-point list, which I have posted here many times, is just an exercise in bluff-calling. If Muslims in the West are as "moderate" as they claim, they would have been long since doing all of these things. But they aren't, and they're not going to.

If Muslims really wants to cure "Islamophobia," here is an easy way. They can:
1. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
2. Renounce definitively not just "terrorism," but any intention to replace the U.S. Constitution (or the constitutions of any non-Muslim state) with Sharia even by peaceful means. In line with this, clarify what is meant by their condemnations of the killing of innocent people by stating unequivocally that American and Israeli civilians are innocent people.
3. Teach Muslims the imperative of coexisting peacefully as equals with non-Muslims on an indefinite basis.
4. Begin comprehensive international programs in mosques all over the world to teach against the ideas of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism.
5. Actively work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities.
If Muslims do those five things, voila! People like me will no longer suffer from the illness of "Islamophobia"!
But of course they won't do any of these things, and this five-point list, which I have posted here many times, is just an exercise in bluff-calling. If Muslims in the West are as "moderate" as they claim, they would have been long since doing all of these things. But they aren't, and they're not going to.

Agreed and this is why immigration from Muslim nations must be limited if not discontinued altogether. Most will not assimilate to western culture and many intend to destroy our culture. The Euros are learning this now, but unfortunately two of Liberalism's main tenants -political correctness and multiculturalism - prevent rational thought on this issue...well of course...liberalism is irrational so logic dictates it is incapable of rationalism.

But also, we must consider the alignment of the radical Left with radical Islam. They both want Western culture destroyed. So, they are working in tandem to accomplished this.

The delicious irony, should they succeed, is the Islamists will immediately execute all the radical leftists or vice-versa.

O my god, you mean a religion that believes its the correct one? Stop the presses! of course you just ignore the parts about where Jesus is a profit as well, and how Muslim and how many sactions talk about respect for other faiths, espcialy the people of the book..:
"You will not believe in what I believe, I will not believe in what you believe, hence, your faith is with you and my faith is with me."

“There is no compulsion in religion” (2:256),

Clear proofs have indeed come to you from your Lord: so whoever sees, it is for his own good; and whoever is blind, it is to his own harm” (6:104).

“The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe and let him who please disbelieve” (18:29)

Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers” (60:8, 9).

sorry did I miss anything? I I can get more if you want...but i doubt you care

But then I am just a ignorant...next to you, who I am sure has studied the Koran for years , read it, understand the context,...right? sure....

Pocket..The Bible is a collection of stories written by various authors over a period of several hundred years. This is also true of the Jewish Torah. The Koran, on the other hand, is one book, written by one man during his lifetime. Unlike the Bible or the Torah, Koran is not full of symbolism. It is full of direct commands, which are meant to be taken literally.

The Koran contains contradictory statements. Much of the earlier writings are peaceful in nature, but later writings are violent and less tolerant. The Koran instructs readers to ignore earlier passages that if they conflict with later passages.

2. Striving to initiate worldwide sharia law is religious duty.

Islam is less of a religion than a religious political ideology. It is composed of a mandatory legal and political plan for all of society.

There is no separation between politics and religion in Islam. They are combined.

Sharia law represents a totalitarian government structure involving all areas of human interaction, including morals, business transactions, punishments and beliefs.

The Koran makes it clear that democracy and free speech are abominations and must be eliminated.

It is the duty of all Muslims to force all governments to convert to sharia law. Accordingly, Muslims are actively pursuing installation of sharia law in Europe. Official sharia courts now operate within the United Kingdom.

Sharia law commands punishments that are incompatible with principles of Western civilization. Specifically-

Drinkers and gamblers must be whipped.

Husbands are allowed to beat their wives.

Sharia law defines justice as exact legal revenge. It is literally an eye for an eye.

Thieves must have their hands cut off.

Homosexuals must be executed.

Adulterers must be stoned to death.

Orders the death for both Muslims and non-Muslims who criticize Mohammed, the Koran or sharia law.

Sharia law is the law of Allah. Any other form of government is considered a sin.

3. Muslims are allowed and encouraged to deceive non-Muslims if it benefits Islam.

Deceiving non-Muslims has a term - “Taqiyya”.

Muslims are commanded to lie about their beliefs and political ambitions in order to propagate Islam.

Stating that Islam is a “religion of peace” assumes that peace will only occur when the entire world is converted to Islam.

Best regards
doug

Known elitist, Mayor Bloomberg wholeheartedly gave the go-ahead for the Ground Zero mosque. It's easy to figure out the liberal mind. Their minds are so full of mushiness..

Mosques are built to denote "victories" and "Islamic supremacy".

AP Photo The mosque at Ground Zero will be a clear victory for Islamic terrorists across the world and an outright assault on the families of terror victims.

Whether the Bari mosque in India, the Fethiye Camii in Turkey, the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, the Qutub Minar in Afghanistan, the Asqa Mosque in the Hague (formerly a Synagogue), and of course all in Israel: The Al Asqa Mosque/ al-Haram ash-Sharif, the Mosque in Tomb of the Patriarchs, the mosque attached to the Rambam shul (Hurva), to name just a few well known examples (and there are plenty more examples from all around the world).This practice started when Muhammad conquered Mecca in the year 630 and converted the ka'aba into a central Islamic site.

Who is Sharif El-Gamal?

Sharif El-Gamal was a waiter back in 2002 and now the CEO of SoHo Properties which is an all Muslim real estate company formed in 2003. Sharif El-Gamal first took interest in the Ground Zero mosque site back in 2006. His partners include Sammy El-Gamal and Nour Mousa who is nephew of Amr Moussa. So here's the connection... Amr Mohammed Moussa is in charge of the Arab League and helped facilitate the Doha Agreement in March, 2008. This agreement was made between Lebanese political factions and shifted power in favor of the terrorist group Hezbolla. Amr Moussa travelled to Gaza in June, 2010 to demand the Gaza blockade be lifted. He was also the first important Arab leader to show support for Hamas in Gaza.

Shariff El-Gamal purchased 45-47 Park Place in Lower Manhattan for just under $5,000,000. It was formerly owned by widow of owner, Stephen Pomerantz. She sold the property to El-Gamel out of desperation to pay debts. She never knew he was planning a mosque. El-Gamel made another pricey purchase back in November, 2009. It's an office building on 31 West 27th Street with a price tag of $45.7 million. El-Gamal said the property has long term leases. Other motives for this huge purchase remain to be proven.

The money trail leads somewhere...

Re: Islam And Its Truth .

So it's O.K. for you to condemn an entire OTHER people whom God also gave the gift of life to because Gabriel talked to Mohammad?

REALLY??????

I have no great love for Israeli political policies, but don't speak in terms of anhilation of an entire people like Moslems do. I do what a decent human being does, and reserve that right for God. You want to tell all of us what gives you that right? You want to prove that it came from God for me please?

Do you condemn the lives of innocent children that just happened to be born there and influenced by what they KNOW is right just as much you think YOU know what is right?

I have a question for Islam: Why do Moslems invoke a right to condemn, that only God deserves, and certainly not ANY imperfect human being. You speak of Israel as a force, as I suspect you consider ANY people who do not believe as you do. Are you so much more intelligent and moral that you feel you have a right over another human beings existence because you are a Moslem???

Do you aver without debate that God thinks so too? Do you really believe that those Moslems who have killed other innocent Moslem children in the name of their "sect" of Islam will be smiled upon by God? I really want to know the answer to that question if nothing else?

Are you aware that the world has changed a great deal since the time of Mohammad? At least it has outside of Yemen, Syria and all of the "stans".

Tell me what you think of Afghani's chanting "death to America" which involves death to American CHILDREN, because some equally "faith based" nut wanted to burn Qurans. Did Mohammad not tell his followers to have pride and dignity and not take aid from those whom they consider their enemies? Someone should.

I understand your convictions to your faith. However, if Moslems do not stand up before the world and condemn those who kill other innocent Moslems along with anybody else they decide they don't like that particular day, then don't complain when you are all bunched together as supporting that ideology. At least Christians publicly condemn those who "tweak" the message of that faith to suit their own twisted interpretation.

Moslems chant death to Israel, death to America. I just pray that the day come that a Suni child won't have to worry about the Shia one trying to kill him and visa versa.

So do you believe then that all of Al Quida is some US front group? The only way someone can believe that this was planned by the US , is to suspend all logic and indulge in a love of conspiracy with little critical thinking. Also it gives the US government credit for pulling off something so grand and yet secret...as far beyond its actual power and capabilities. Its the same to me, as Irish Catholics trying to say that there was and is no IRA and its just the British ploy to keep power in the north...It may sound nice to someone who wants to believe that Irishmen would never set a car bomb in the streets od Belfast that kills many civilians or even kids...but its wrong...it also does not mean all Irish and or Catholics support such actions.

I believe the US has done alot of wrong things in the world, I don't deny that..But 9-11 was done by Arab Muslim terrorist, its as simple as that. I am sure they think they will get there virgins in heaven and Allah will praise them and that they believe they have fallowed the Profit Mohammad (pboh) But I believe they will find that..to murder one, is to murder all of mankind...will overrule there warped and brainwashed logic.
Remember, they chopped Daniel Pearl's head off for no real reason! They BEAT women, and make them wear those damn board burkas, and will not allow them outside unless they are
accompanied by a man! They are stupid, cruel, arrogant FOOLS that live in the dark ages! A curse upon them!

Even after 9/11 LE/FBI is still finding pods of them (with guns, explosives, other weapons of destructions) in various houses and apts. in this country. They are a DANGER to America at
all times! They are EVIL!

Remember, they chopped Daniel Pearl's head off for no real reason! They BEAT women, and make them wear those damn board burkas, and will not allow them outside unless they are
accompanied by a man! They are stupid, cruel, arrogant FOOLS that live in the dark ages! A curse upon them!

says the person who shows they have no clue....
A Muslim Chopped of Pearls Head...And Christians Pissed on dead Bodys after they killed them...also do you realy want the list of Horrible acts by Christians? Burkas have nothing to do with Islam...but flaunt that Ignorance...Show me where the in the Koran it says you have to wear one...it does not...Christian men don't beat there wives? Gosh I guess with all the domestic Violence in the US we must have a huge amount is Muslims..."They are stupid, cruel, arrogant FOOLS that live in the dark ages! A curse upon them!" Its amazing what a Mirror could do with that statement.

Werbung:
Back