The Bush-"Legacy"

No, no the personal attack was on Bush, not me. But you claim that GOP types "like me" do this, and that leads me to believe that you think I would argument by attacking Obama's and Clinton's personal life as points in my argument, and that's not something I'd want to do.
Being new here ...I admit to making a quick assumption about you....& you know what they say about "Assumptions." :)

Werbung:
"The U.S. is facing an unprecedented financial crisis. Perhaps not only it will lose its financial dominant status in the world, but it will lose its economic dynamic. China could seize the chance and replace the U.S. as the No. 1 economic power in the world."

Whew! That MBA certainly did come-in-handy!! :rolleyes:

I was NEVER a BUSH FAN!! BUT After one year + of the idiot marist in our White House now , I say BRING BACK BUSH!!! any Bush, obama does not know BEANS!! Give us ANYTHING!! Would be better than this Cluck!

They should make Bush do a tour of schools like they do prisoners to dissuade children from turning out that way.

He could tell them about the perils of excess drink and drugs and lying and killing people and stealing stuff and throwing your country away and all that kind of stuff.

Gipper and Gen and the like could support the tour as examples of how you turn out if you follow someone like Bush

Being new here ...I admit to making a quick assumption about you....& you know what they say about "Assumptions." :)

No worries, I am very quick to judge people I discuss with too. I do believe that goes for most of us, really.

They should make Bush do a tour of schools like they do prisoners to dissuade children from turning out that way.

He could tell them about the perils of excess drink and drugs and lying and killing people and stealing stuff and throwing your country away and all that kind of stuff.

Gipper and Gen and the like could support the tour as examples of how you turn out if you follow someone like Bush

You just can't stop the hatred speech, can you? Don't worry, it's entertaining.

That's not likely.

Those activities surely-did pay-off, for HIM!!

:rolleyes:

Diamond

If you don't hate Bush you have something wrong with you

I hate Hitler too and Cheyney and a whole host of genocidal maniacs

It is unlikely that as a mad person you would realsie that you are mad but I think that any sane person watching this exchange and seeing your views on nations starting wars would conclude that you are both mad and very cavalier with human life and suffering.

Werbung:
It is unlikely that as a mad person you would realsie that you are mad but I think that any sane person watching this exchange and seeing your views on nations starting wars would conclude that you are both mad and very cavalier with human life and suffering.

So you think it's okay to let Iran fulfill its wish of wiping Israel off the world map? Doesn't really give your "concern" for human life as much value.

Back