The Bush-"Legacy"

It is really weird

I have the news on but they have missed the story about Iran decalring war on Israel.

I just can't understand it.

You'd think that would be an important news item wouldn't you?

Weird

Werbung:
One question for you Diamond..

is there a really big native american guy by the water cooler where you are?

It is really weird

I have the news on but they have missed the story about Iran decalring war on Israel.

I just can't understand it.

You'd think that would be an important news item wouldn't you?

Weird

It is kind of old news. Maybe you missed it, or don't remember. Here is Amadinajad in his own words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FckLO8HcNyo

Oh so the war is actually happening now?

My god not only did I miss the declaration of war I missed the actual war itself

I am soooo embarrassed

I am so confused

Apparently Iran declared war on Israel so long ago that the war must be either in progress or over.

And I missed it all.

OK so there is a war between Israel and Iran but all the news programs have missed it?

Well I suppose there has been the superbowl and the winter olympics

Oh so it was a declaration of war with no actual war ensuing?

So more a declaration of peace really all things considered.

Hmm it is really weird all this stuff.

I don't know why but I kind of thought that a necesary condition of a declaration of war is that a war or negotiated settlement happens pretty quickly afterwards.

I guess that by your definiton with the exception of Iraq and Afghanistan and the US every country has declared war on every other country

I don't know why but I kind of thought that a necesary condition of a declaration of war is that a war or negotiated settlement happens pretty quickly afterwards.

I guess that by your definiton with the exception of Iraq and Afghanistan and the US every country has declared war on every other country

There is not likely to be a "hot" war until Iran gets closer to its goal of having weapons that are capable of fulfilling the promise of "death to Israel." Once the Israelis are convinced that there is a clear and present danger, then the shooting is likely to start.

Ok so it is a declaration or not-war??

Is that it?

call me a traditionalist but to me a declaration of war lacks any credibility if it is not followed very quickly by a war.

And don't expect to get your next DoW taken seriously

Someone should tell Iran about the boy who cried wolf.

Werbung:

I see that you prefer irony to replace your rational arguments in this debate.
First of all, the declaration of war on the Jews started already in 1933 when Adolf Hitler came to power, but the real hot war that would show his seriousness didn't start until 1939. Do you think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad could go to war right after his statement back in 2005 without the necessary power? Of course not, they have to wait until they've gotten a hold of the nuclear arms, and then the fighting can start. That's why Israel wants to attack Iran as soon as possible, to prevent this from happening and prevent a massive loss of lives.

Back