The Bush-"Legacy"

Werbung:
What sort of credibility are you left with, when you decide to use George Bush's private life as an argument against his policies?

Damn good thing you GOP types never did the same against Clinton, eh? (well....except for that little "Impeachment" unpleasantness that cost us all millions)

Yeah. You prefer draft dodging, coke snorting, lying, perverts, instead.
Funny, how that WORK$-OUT, HUH??!!!!!

529.gif

I think Bush's 'pecadiloes' trump everyone else's

He is the world record holder for turning surplus into debt.

I think Bush's 'pecadiloes' trump everyone else's

He is the world record holder for turning surplus into debt.
Yeah...he's quite the lil' magician.

Why do you think George Sr. & Babs cut-him-loose, and let him live on the Taxpayers' dime?????

:rolleyes:

Damn good thing you GOP types never did the same against Clinton, eh? (well....except for that little "Impeachment" unpleasantness that cost us all millions)

I haven't done the same thing, I prefer people have read my posts before they make those type of accusations. :)

But if this is something you believe people who vote GOP do, why sink to that low level? Why not show you're better and debate with actual arguments and no personal attacks?

I haven't done the same thing, I prefer people have read my posts before they make those type of accusations. :)

But if this is something you believe people who vote GOP do, why sink to that low level? Why not show you're better and debate with actual arguments and no personal attacks?

You see a personal attack in my post? I was pointing out GOP hypocrisy, not making a personal attack...& this was your entire post:
What sort of credibility are you left with, when you decide to use George Bush's private life as an argument against his policies?

Werbung:
You see a personal attack in my post? I was pointing out GOP hypocrisy, not making a personal attack.

No, no the personal attack was on Bush, not me. But you claim that GOP types "like me" do this, and that leads me to believe that you think I would argument by attacking Obama's and Clinton's personal life as points in my argument, and that's not something I'd want to do.

Back