The Bush-"Legacy"

Iran is not attacking anyone

It is being threatened by the US and weirdly it is responding with some face saving posturing.

The solution to this for the US to GTF out of it and leave Iran alone.

Not start attacking it.

I love your cavalier attitude to the inevitable death and maiming of thoudands and thousands of innocent people

Oh I almost forgot

You are mad

Werbung:
I'm not sure that Israel should attack Iran just now, but it's a good bet that it will attack Iran if that country continues to research nuclear arms and missiles. I'm pretty sure that any nuclear armed nation would do the same to another nation that had promised to "vaporize" it.

Probably the only way such a disaster could be averted would be if someone vaporized Iran's nutty leader first.

Iran is not attacking anyone

No of course not, Ahmadinejad is just a calm little puppy. :rolleyes:

It is being threatened by the US and weirdly it is responding with some face saving posturing.

The solution to this for the US to GTF out of it and leave Iran alone.

Not start attacking it.

Sure, let Iran be alone so they can fulfill their wish of wiping Israel off the world map and make the US an Islamic country.

I love your cavalier attitude to the inevitable death and maiming of thoudands and thousands of innocent people

Oh I almost forgot

You are mad

Haha, you're just too entertaining. :p

I'm not sure that Israel should attack Iran just now, but it's a good bet that it will attack Iran if that country continues to research nuclear arms and missiles. I'm pretty sure that any nuclear armed nation would do the same to another nation that had promised to "vaporize" it.

Exactly! If Israel wait, the consequences can be fatal.

Probably the only way such a disaster could be averted would be if someone vaporized Iran's nutty leader first.

Yes, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad needs to be removed. I am happy to see the Iranians protesting against him so often, it surely proves that Ahmadinejad never won the election fairly.

Iran is NOT attacking anyone.

Are you really that stupid that you think it is?

The US and Israel cause all the trouble in the middle east.

It is no suprise that Iran makes return threats.

Israel will not atatck Iran though because if it does they will have a lot more to contend with from a lot more powerful sources.

If you think China and Russia are going to sit back and watch the US Israeli alliance seize control of the world's oil supply you are a simpleton.

Threats are really bad aren't they??

I wonder why the US and Israel makes so many

I will not pursue this with you any further.

You are clearly very disturbed and as your views are fortunately never going to be acted on there is no point in trying to convince that war is a terrible thing and should never be started by anyone.

You are a great advert for Judaism though.

Iran is NOT attacking anyone.

Are you really that stupid that you think it is?

So what is this: ISRAEL SHOULD BE WIPED OFF MAP, SAY'S IRANS PRESIDENT

The US and Israel cause all the trouble in the middle east.

Funny, I've heard the leader of the terrorist organization Hamas say the same thing.

It is no suprise that Iran makes return threats.

Return threats? When did ever Israel suggest removing Iran from the face of this Earth?

Israel will not atatck Iran though because if it does they will have a lot more to contend with from a lot more powerful sources.

You forget that Israel IS a powerful source.

If you think China and Russia are going to sit back and watch the US Israeli alliance seize control of the world's oil supply you are a simpleton.

Oh Israel is not doing this for oil, they're doing it to survive.

Beyond any threat?

Has he declared war?

If so the media kept that quiet

If not, it is a threat.

oops, almost forgot your madness

Werbung:
Oh so you have defined declaration of war now?
Ahh that explains a lot

You make up definitions

A declaration equals an announcement. What is it that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did back in 2005? He announced that Israels existence should stop. Translation: He declared removing a country with millions of people. How would you interpret this?

Back